Latics 1990 Bucket Hat

Discussing the forthcoming Roses gigs me and my mate were laughing at the abundance of Bucket Hats he is likely to see.

This has got us thinking, anyone remember the bucket hats latics had out around the 1990 wembley era?

I have one, somewhere, but in a childs size. Anyone got any adult ones they are willing to part with for a reasonable fee?

ROAM.

I am there tomorrow and reckon you might need something more waterproof!

Incidentally I had one back in the day aswell, they were nowhere near as cool as the Reni style bucket hats!

Well better.. I've got one of the early 90s tye dye style latics raving t-shirt, great at festivals..

I too will be there tomorrow, in traditional clobber.

Have you got your wellies and piss mac's at the ready !!??

Will be in town for a few before so might actually buy a cheap pair and put me trainers in a placky bag and just ditch the wellies after.

If I do get wet, at least it won't be while watching Professor Green..

Discussing the forthcoming Roses gigs me and my mate were laughing at the abundance of Bucket Hats he is likely to see.

This has got us thinking, anyone remember the bucket hats latics had out around the 1990 wembley era?

I have one, somewhere, but in a childs size. Anyone got any adult ones they are willing to part with for a reasonable fee?

ROAM.

I too have a childs size one somewhere - I used to think i looked good in it. Old photos prove otherwise though.......

Are these the same bucket hats that looked great, but then looked :censored: after standing on an open terrace at Middlesborough/Pompey/Port Vale in driving rain as all the red ran.? Of course that meant you were sporting a not-so-stylish red/pink/blye bucket hat for the rest of the season and beyond.

I'd like one too, but I have a massive head and lots of hair. Hats are usually a no-go for me.

Will be in town for a few before so might actually buy a cheap pair and put me trainers in a placky bag and just ditch the wellies after.

Cheap wellies? Good Luck!

Cost me £13 for a pair for my 9 year old this week, she was visiting a farm with school. Thought that a bit steep!

ROAM.

Find it, take it to the club and ask them to reproduce them for the club shop.

I'd buy one......

I changed tickets from Saturday to Friday to ensure I didn't see him................ it was worth it. How good were Primal Scream?