According to twitter.

I had a txt about 30mins ago from somebody who's usually in the know at citeh that we had signed him (not too sure how he knows)

Ive been told its true by a guy who works in my office, he just says things though to get attention. So based on that its probably bollocks.

Is he the one with the attitude problem or am i thinking of Clinton Morrison?

Latics have made an approach for Leon Clarke. Don't know how true this is but as just come up on twitter.

Id take Leon Clarke , would get you 15 goals a season ish.. Tonks is goin to be an impact player if we do sign him, which to me is highly unlikey.

Now that would be a very good signing...

Would it?

On the pitch maybe - get him fit & trim and keep him that way-possibly.

Off the pitch and he's a nightmare - I know from meeting him on a night out in Sheffield he gets up to some not very good for you and not very legal things on nights out - south american organised walking type things.

He's 'Brap', big time and attitude stinks.

He would definitely fall into 'not worth the off-field hassle' bracket for me. Shame, as on the pitch, if you can get him fit & motivated; he's a very decent striker at this level.

Would it?

Off the pitch and he's a nightmare - I know from meeting him on a night out in Sheffield he gets up to some not very good for you and not very legal things on nights out - south american organised walking type things.

He would definitely fall into 'not worth the off-field hassle' bracket for me. Shame, as on the pitch, if you can get him fit & motivated; he's a very decent striker at this level.

An interesting insight, I mostly formed my opinion based on his goals in a very poor Chesterfield side last season. Looking at his career record, I'd say he just needs somewhere he can settle, and he will score goals. If that place could be Oldham, with the guidance of PD & GT I still think he'd be worth the gamble.

An interesting insight, I mostly formed my opinion based on his goals in a very poor Chesterfield side last season. Looking at his career record, I'd say he just needs somewhere he can settle, and he will score goals. If that place could be Oldham, with the guidance of PD & GT I still think he'd be worth the gamble.

No thanks;

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/874288-paolo-di-canio-tells-leon-clarke-youll-never-play-again-after-swindon-fight

I'd also avoid Nile Ranger, Lewis Buxton and Richard O'Donnell for the same reasons like!!!!!!!

Would it?

Yes it would bro innit.