Morais signs for...

Porter is the only one, because he cost the club alot of money

anybody else is fair game

for those who get pissed off every time someone goes for more money, good luck supporting latics it will happen a lot

i notice people only get pissed off when our best players go, not when we release players....its a 2 way street

for the record i'm not pissed off with this....more disappointed because of Morais past. 5hit happens in football.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about Killen?

Killen was offered a huge contract here when he first signed

if we did offer him a new contract before he went, it must have involved a massive pay cut....would you take it?

and after the 3/4 years he had here, i think it was best for all concerened that he went

3 year deal and nearer his son and familly or 1 year deal and the same or less money with an 1 year option if the club decide

money grabbing so and so etc etc

some fans do make me laugh........

Wellens signed for doncaster (who was in our league at the time) for money and got offered a reasonable offer and decided he wanted more money. I think you are one of a few fans who believe wellens did not go for money. Kilkenny was the same but I said some extent because leeds are a big club. Lee taylor are not money grabbing because they went to championship clubs which they both want maybe they won't get with us. Kuqi is a different story because he is old and he needs first team football which we can not guarntee. To your point dec of course he is why would he move from a place were he was settled, guarnteed first team football to place like pne were it is not guarnteed and he will be getting paid more for the same level as us.

If only we all had the "job for life" you obviously have.