Might just be me....

But i think there is more in the coffers RE the playing budget than Corney and Dickov make out and the figures that our top earner will be on £1200 a week max is way off, now i dont know the details of Crofts deal in terms of wage sharing with Derby but id bet my left testicle he is on a lot more than £1200 a week as would Furman and Simmo be.....

Interesting....

Edited by Postman Matt

But i think there is more in the coffers RE the playing budget than Corney and Dickov make out and the figures that our top earner will be on £1200 a week max is way off, now i dont know the details of Crofts deal in terms of wage sharing with Derby but id bet my left testicle he is on a lot more than £1200 a week as would Furman and Simmo be.....

Interesting....

That's one helluva bet to get wrong !..........have you the balls to go through with it ?

But i think there is more in the coffers RE the playing budget than Corney and Dickov make out and the figures that our top earner will be on £1200 a week max is way off, now i don't know the details of Crofts deal in terms of wage sharing with Derby but id bet my left testicle he is on a lot more than £1200 a week as would Furman and Simmo be.....

Interesting....

The 1200 was a random guess from someone off here. Why would corney and dickov lie about it? I think it's clear to see we don't have spending power? Lee left us, I think alot of that came down to money, as with morais.

Croft has had a indifferent couple of seasons, which would explain how we could afford him, as well as we won't be paying 100% wages with it being a loan deal.

I am not implying they are lying just painting a picture of doom and gloom on the financial side when IF the right is available then money is available, after all 2 players have turned down bigger clubs to come to Oldham so we cant be offering peanuts, because as much as they want to play they aint gonna be scraping the barrel they do have to look after number 1 after all....

As for the balls bet, i would say Derby's average wage per player would be around 6/7k a week and even if Croft falls into the lower bracket and were paying 50/50 still a decent outlay.

Interesting....

This might be a difficult one for you Postman Matt but would you bet your RIGHT testicle that Tom Taiwo has signed for us as you prophesised earlier with a "done and dusted to be announced on Monday'' DELIVERY? Have you any more little gems left in your SACK?

Or are you a 1ST CLASS Liar?

Oh well, it's confirmed..... You've just been talking BOLLOCKS.

Edited by hollandspies

I am not implying they are lying just painting a picture of doom and gloom on the financial side when IF the right is available then money is available, after all 2 players have turned down bigger clubs to come to Oldham so we cant be offering peanuts, because as much as they want to play they aint gonna be scraping the barrel they do have to look after number 1 after all....

As for the balls bet, i would say Derby's average wage per player would be around 6/7k a week and even if Croft falls into the lower bracket and were paying 50/50 still a decent outlay.

Grounds was just being hyped up... And by the other big club if you mean croft to ST Johnstone, they're not big, Scottish football is dire.

Interesting....

I hope for your sake the Budget Deniers don't read this post.

This might be a difficult one for you Postman Matt but would you bet your RIGHT testicle that Tom Taiwo has signed for us as you prophesised earlier with a "done and dusted to be announced on Monday'' DELIVERY? Have you any more little gems left in your SACK?

Bit much?!

Interesting....

Im going to call bull:censored: on this straight away sorry

So you will gladly apologise soon will you?

I sincerely hope he signs so Matt can stick two fingers up to the lot of you!

I know - but if you put something up on here a la Matt did - FACT that a player is signing on a specific day; and that doesn't happen - you surely open yourself up to a bit of 'tinternet ribbing?

I know - but if you put something up on here a la Matt did - FACT that a player is signing on a specific day; and that doesn't happen - you surely open yourself up to a bit of 'tinternet ribbing?

Doesn't make him a liar though does it? All he did was tell us what he'd been told. No need for the sniping as far as I can see.

People on here get far too precious

Doesn't make him a liar though does it? All he did was tell us what he'd been told. No need for the sniping as far as I can see.

People on here get far too precious

hardly Dan. If anyone's over-reacting & being 'precious' it's you with that post.

No one has, as far as I have read, has called Matt a liar. People are merely just trying to find out what has happened to his 'dead-cert' info on a player signing on a date that's now passed.

#calmdowndear

I do too but because I would like to see Taiwo sign for us! The finger sticking not so much.

This /\

Taiwo does sign then it's happy days and Matt can celebrate his post being correct

He doesn't and all that has happened in Matt has posted something that hasn't happened & we don't have Taiwo.

It's hardly end of the world stuff either way.....

hardly Dan. If anyone's over-reacting & being 'precious' it's you with that post.

No one has, as far as I have read, has called Matt a liar. People are merely just trying to find out what has happened to his 'dead-cert' info on a player signing on a date that's now passed.

#calmdowndear

I didn't mean you specifically Sly, I just happened to reply to your post rather than hollandspies (who used the words 1st CLASS liar). Yes, yes it was used perhaps in a dubious attempt at humour, but he also accused Matt of talking bollocks.

No over-reactions here, just pointing out that if his source was incorrect, it doesn't make him a liar.

#knickerscompletelyuntwistedasusual

I didn't mean you specifically Sly, I just happened to reply to your post rather than hollandspies (who used the words 1st CLASS liar). Yes, yes it was used perhaps in a dubious attempt at humour, but he also accused Matt of talking bollocks.

No over-reactions here, just pointing out that if his source was incorrect, it doesn't make him a liar.

#knickerscompletelyuntwistedasusual

Cool beans

I must have missed Mr Pie's post as I didn't remember anyone calling Mr Postie a liar.

Just to comfirm - I'll be available to join Matt in his celebration party if Taiwo does indeed sign up; as it'll be a cracking signing. Wait and see I guess?

#storminateacupovernothingreallysoshallwemoveon?

I will reveal my source, though now as there is a delay i believe of some sort, i think its reluctance to go Portugal...

Its the horses mouth....Taiwo himself who i bumped into and i asked him directly.

he doesnt want to go to Portugal then . . where did you bump into him?