Believe me, when you've had it every weekend for pretty much 9 months straight, you'd be thinking differently.. :wink:

Five times a week for three years and I'm still not bored of free food.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five lunchtimes a week, technically. :wink:

Latics_Fanatic and I are employed by the same company, difference being he's an operator and I'm a pen pusher.

Everyone loves a Nando's but you're a freak - we all know that.

best off going straight to the top. despite being a mature student i will be getting a student card this season. i got in contact with neil joy and explained my circumstances. he was more than happy to help. will be whipping the email out when they start throwing the rules and regulations at me on visiting the ticket office. also, i do not have a signed letter from the university as they dont do this in the second year of a masters. i have another email from the admin office. will see how that one goes down...

Second year of a masters? Seems quite PhDy / p/t to me.

Do you still get a council tax rebate as I've used that letter in the past?

Second year of a masters? Seems quite PhDy / p/t to me.

Do you still get a council tax rebate as I've used that letter in the past?

The last 6 weeks i've been doin nothin due to the Uni poor admin. However, it's a full time Masters in social work with work placements. Will be working full time for an organisation from next Monday until Christmas. Starting back at Uni in Sep and then another full time work placement after christmas. It's full on, i kid you not. In fact, i'm doing more than i did when at college and uni first time around combined.

The last 6 weeks i've been doin nothin due to the Uni poor admin. However, it's a full time Masters in social work with work placements. Will be working full time for an organisation from next Monday until Christmas. Starting back at Uni in Sep and then another full time work placement after christmas. It's full on, i kid you not. In fact, i'm doing more than i did when at college and uni first time around combined.

Ok cool I was just wondering, someone who did a module on my old masters course was doing something similar I think. In fairness i think the cut-off for a P/T masters is quite arbitrary and you can end up doing more work than F/T students but without some of the benefits.

Ok cool I was just wondering, someone who did a module on my old masters course was doing something similar I think. In fairness i think the cut-off for a P/T masters is quite arbitrary and you can end up doing more work than F/T students but without some of the benefits.

i wouldn't want to do it part time but understand why some people have to. my mate seems to have been doing his for years. want to get it over with myself.