Shez gave him his debut v Bournemouth in 07-08. He was 16 when Ronnie was fired….

fair enough, maybe ronnie wasnt a factor in it? but im sure he will have kept in contact with people like philliskirk no doubt?

good luck to him though, all the tranmere games need now is Ian Moore!

I like Paul Black as a footballer - he seemed quite steady at left back however seemed to drift in and out of games.

One criticism of him was his passing, that was pretty awful - he seemed to always over hit his passes and used too much power behind them.

He won't be missed in our team, as Taylor may be - but i'd like to wish him the best of luck!

Always thought he was made a bit of a scapegoat. He was a damn site better than Mellor, Reece Brown and Diallo (at times) at left back.

Probably looked poor in comparison to our other full back but he'll do ok at Tranmere. Can't see him being another Tierney though!

Edited by bossrocks

I hope some of our clowns don't boo him on his return to BP.

He'll be reet. All for berating some ex-Tic who's failed whilst here or left us on the sly, not for a lad who's come through the ranks and put a shift in every time he's been called up on. Can't see many being of a different mindset.

Good luck to him, thought he'd end up down a division but thinking about it, not suprised a league 1 team's taken a punt.