M'Changama to sign Tuesday

So did M'Changama sign?

The rarely-wrong Chron reports:

“Youssouf signing takes us up to 18,” said Dickov, who expects Mchangama to return in time from a break in France to play at Mossley tomorrow (7pm kick-off).

“We are trying to bring people in but whether that happens before we go to Portugal or not, I don’t know.”

http://www.oldham-ch...o-latics-jigsaw

I know he's supposedly in France sorting 'family issues' out, but alarm bells rang immediately, the fact he has waited until the 2nd week in July before intimating he'll sign suggests he may other options or his agent is trying his damndest to find them.* Call me a cynic, but all players imo are one phoncall away from reneging on any deal they have already agreed, as has been proved time and again. Especially at BP…*

*He'll probably sign today.

I know he's supposedly in France sorting 'family issues' out, but alarm bells rang immediately, the fact he has waited until the 2nd week in July before intimating he'll sign suggests he may other options or his agent is trying his damndest to find them.* Call me a cynic, but all players imo are one phoncall away from reneging on any deal they have already agreed, as has been proved time and again. Especially at BP…*

*He'll probably sign today.

Could be that his dad has been ill for a bit and he was waiting to see if he got worse or better before committing to a new contract? So if he got worse he would return home to be closer? Not saying it is, but if it was serious enough for M'changama to go back home I reckon he was waiting until there was an indication his dad was to get better or not before saying whether he will re-sign or not.

OS says 18 contracted professionals going to Portugal, althouth the list including M'Changama adds up to 19.

This must mean he's not contracted yet.

Mellor named twice - so 18 includes M'Changama!!

• 2 weeks later...