Mohamoud Ali M'Changama

Confusing. Wikipedia has his brother down as Mohamed, a striker who has been playing in France (as was Youssouf). But the centre half is Mahmoud/Mahamoud, who seems to have been playing in the Comoros. Any confirmation as to which we have on trial?

http://en.wikipedia....amed_M'Changama

We never had this confusion with Danny Knight :wink:

Gimme three Ms, gimme three apostrophes, gimme three Cs, gimme..... :aplayer1: :aplayer1: :aplayer1:

we've got three M'Changama's, sitting on the bench!

three M'Changama's sitting on the bench!

and of one M'Changama should accidentally fall...

there'll be two M'Changama's sitting on the bench!

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/comoros/transport/getting-there-away

You can get there and back for about a grand.

I'm considering it.

I'd consider it, I know a few people that have been to some of the closet islands and they said it was great. However, I've had the necessary shots and am used to taking one anti-malarial option so I don't have to worry about that (including the expense).

Whilst I'd expect beer and the likes to be relatively cheap it won't be as cheap as some nearby places due to transport difficulties. I suppose they might brew their own beer but it's unlikely and if the local grog is anything like the Malawian stuff then it's horrible.

I wouldn't contemplate trying to pull a local though.

Whilst I'd expect beer and the likes to be relatively cheap it won't be as cheap as some nearby places due to transport difficulties. I suppose they might brew their own beer but it's unlikely and if the local grog is anything like the Malawian stuff then it's horrible.

It's an Islamic state so is probably dry.

I'd consider it, I know a few people that have been to some of the closet islands and they said it was great. However, I've had the necessary shots and am used to taking one anti-malarial option so I don't have to worry about that (including the expense).

O4u is seemingly indisposede/otherwise engaged or slipping up so allow me to remind you about booking through spendandraise for playershare.... :grin:

Here's a way to boost PlayerShare funds big time.

Book your Summer holiday via PlayerShare WebShop and the commission earned at no extra cost to you will get added to the pot.

http://www.spendandr...st.php?rb=4-328

Lots of hotel booking sites, Expedia, Butlins, PandO Cruises and loads more.

Take a look.

Edited by singe

we've got three M'Changama's, sitting on the bench!

three M'Changama's sitting on the bench!

and of one M'Changama should accidentally fall...

there'll be two M'Changama's sitting on the bench!

there were 3 M'Changama's sitting in a bed and the little one said ..