Nick Grimshaw - is he a Latics fan?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to school with nick, that description about him being the best friend type is pretty accurate from my memory. he was never into football, or sport for that matter, and was more likely to forge a sick note for PE than score the winner in the top corner

He was asked by Moyles this morning and his reply was something along the lines of "I dont like football" , "but I support Manchester United"

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They need to bring back Adam and Joe before they do anything. And Mark and Lard.

Mark Radcliffe's found a higher calling with Radcliffe & Maconie on 6 Music. The best pairing on radio for my money.

Also,if you listen to Chris Moyles I urge you to at least try Shaun Keaveny on 6 Music. All the northern badinage without the self-serving two-hattery.

Mark Radcliffe's found a higher calling with Radcliffe & Maconie on 6 Music. The best pairing on radio for my money.

I have listened to any radio for ages unfortunately, what day are they on?

They'll never beat Mark and Lard's classic cuts though

I went to school with nick, that description about him being the best friend type is pretty accurate from my memory. he was never into football, or sport for that matter, and was more likely to forge a fellate sicknote for PE than score the winner in the top corner

Was he the lad with the really bad asthma?

I have listened to any radio for ages unfortunately, what day are they on?

They'll never beat Mark and Lard's classic cuts though

Weekday afternoons 1-4. They bounce off each other perfectly.

I'm too young for Mark & Lard but that is great! Mark Riley does a weekday evening show from 7pm on 6Music, but I really find him quite irritating on his own.

Weekday afternoons 1-4. They bounce off each other perfectly.

I'm too young for Mark & Lard but that is great! Mark Riley does a weekday evening show from 7pm on 6Music, but I really find him quite irritating on his own.

So am I in fairness, but I found all the shows on line a few years ago, well worth a listen if you can find 'em.

He was asked by Moyles this morning and his reply was something along the lines of "I dont like football" , "but I support Manchester United"

He was just bull:censored:tin.........seeing as he couldnt name any current players. Guess he still isn't interested.