Connor Hughes

I've thought that, not sure if he is naturally left sided but that is where he played when he came on against Dale.

He was unlucky to have his goal ruled out, that was a cracking debut and should have been recorded as a scoring one, I've watched it a few times and still don't know why it was ruled out.

After seeing him twice last season, he does look promising - although he does seem a little lightweight..

i think a loan move may help him this term, say to Dale, let him experience some league 2 football and help him gradually develop into the game, rather than throwing him in at the deep end.

It certainly helped Dale Stephens, one thing we can thank Dave Penney for...

After seeing him twice last season, he does look promising - although he does seem a little lightweight..

i think a loan move may help him this term, say to Dale, let him experience some league 2 football and help him gradually develop into the game, rather than throwing him in at the deep end.

It certainly helped Dale Stephens, one thing we can thank Dave Penney for...

Are you going off last season or did you see him last night? I was impressed.

Connor is another old-school winger, if we go with him and Croft i'd be more than happy. As effective as occasionally Taylor and Morais were, lets be honest how many times did promising attacks break down because they would constantly go inside - it was infuriating!

Croft and Hughes both like to get chalk on their boots, load the middle and watch us score a few. Simple game when you do the basics right…..

Connor is another old-school winger, if we go with him and Croft i'd be more than happy. As effective as occasionally Taylor and Morais were, lets be honest how many times did promising attacks break down because they would constantly go inside - it was infuriating!

Croft and Hughes both like to get chalk on their boots, load the middle and watch us score a few. Simple game when you do the basics right…..

Strikers have to be there though. Too many times last year the 6 yard area was empty

Was impressed with Connor when I first saw him in the reserves a couple of years back. Came on as a sub and within a minute had beaten the defence and scored a great goal. This will be his first full seson though and we can't expect him to be a regular I think. Get him out on loan and see how he does, need to bring someone else in who can play left midfield/wing.