God i wish we had Palace away - Must see

I demand fit as :censored: 18-21 year old cheer leaders as part of my ST

The club better bloody sort this!

Dowie out!

You'd better have my share then. At my time of life, trying to do the deed is a bit like playing snooker with a piece of rope. :cry:

Well, I'd toyed with the idea of a Palace season ticket but my mind has finally been made up. Actually, I have one final stipulation - the one that gets pelted with a water balloon: that happens to her for the full 90 minutes.

Well, I'd toyed with the idea of a Palace season ticket but my mind has finally been made up. Actually, I have one final stipulation - the one that gets pelted with a water balloon: that happens to her for the full 90 minutes.

I beat you to that thought. Only it wasn't water, or dispensed with a balloon

CRINGE!

nice bods tho

why do we have 12 years olds for cheerleaders....

You're right there, very nice to watch but really would we want Latics producing something like that?

I hate to sound like Germaine Greer but it's hardly the kind of stuff you put out if you perpetuate an image as a community/family club. The 'Blue Crew' might be a bit of a tepid warm up to the match but it's nice to have local kids enjoying themselves & getting a chance to do something fairly unique for kids their age.

Not to mention it's all a bit Dallas Cowboys.

Anyway, water balloon & the crumpet with the blonde bob for me.

CRINGE!

nice bods tho

why do we have 12 years olds for cheerleaders....

Because we are a well run ethically football run football and the thought of attractive girls in skimpy OAFC bikinis would send shivers down the directors spine. But then again we did have some nice looking blonde model the kit so there is hope yet.

Because we are a well run ethically football run football and the thought of attractive girls in skimpy OAFC bikinis would send shivers down the directors spine. But then again we did have some nice looking blonde model the kit so there is hope yet.

What would be unethical about having adult cheerleaders?

Give over Lags - they are warm and wet, what more do you need?

<Dad mode on>

I don't know about warm and wet, but they must have been freezing whenever it was made this summer"!

<Dad mode off>

Edited by singe

I've sent a couple of links to Palace supporting mates.

Several of the sites I sent had creashed, for some reason....!

Miust be very popular...

Over to you Jenny W :grin: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think O4U will be clicking a lot, if no one else..!!

Edited by singe

Whilst enjoying the visuals I couldn't help but wonder why on the song she was throwing a wish down the well? Surely with a wishing well you throw money in to get a wish? If she already had the wish she should wish for the person she is giving the number to to just call her already or better.... Also, she says that before he came into her life she missed him? How? If he wasn't in her life how could she miss him?

Bloody pop music these days....

On the

Also, she says that before he came into her life she missed him? How? If he wasn't in her life how could she miss him?

I thought the same thing this morning when it mysteriously started playing on my Spotify. I continued thinking it the next couple of times it played. It's quite a cute lyric, I think.