Birmingham not budging over friendly

"Corney said Blues manager Lee Clark gave the green light before the new plan was announced.

“The City game is a big one for us,” said Corney. “Within one hour of Paul Dickov ringing up to ask, Lee Clark said it was no problem. There was no conspiracy or anything. People get carried away.” "

Tonight's Chron.

Well put SC.

Well oddly Birmingham didn't quite see it that way when voicing their disconcern through their official mouth piece. Their OS.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well oddly Birmingham didn't quite see it that way when voicing their disconcern through their official mouth piece. Their OS.

Well it certainly didn't come across as a bit of ' que sera ' reporting when i read it...........i'd say they were rather miffed.

Well it certainly didn't come across as a bit of ' que sera ' reporting when i read it...........i'd say they were rather miffed.

Prrhaps the journo got the wrong end of the stick? Or even put a bit of spin on it.

Or perhps Lee CLarke has a bit of a communication problem.