Holness teams up with Diamond

Oh we've turned Burton again. Whilst I expect the answer from the mods to be can't be arsed (and rightly so) the pedant in me wishes to point out that the transfer of one player from a League 2 side to another League 2 side doesn't belong in the terraces. If the tenuous link to anything Burton is forum worthy perhaps we should all have a go and the best spot gets some form of kudos.

Oh we've turned Burton again. Whilst I expect the answer from the mods to be can't be arsed (and rightly so) the pedant in me wishes to point out that the transfer of one player from a League 2 side to another League 2 side doesn't belong in the terraces. If the tenuous link to anything Burton is forum worthy perhaps we should all have a go and the best spot gets some form of kudos.

You can get from 442 to a tracheotomy ;)

You can get from 442 to a tracheotomy ;)

http://www.oldhamath...2850932,00.html

Does it really bother you that much?