Friendly Vs City

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand. Why?

It's simple really rummy. The numbers are down cos once over a regular decided to give a match a miss. Why? he/she didn't think it was worth the money/time/effort. Guess what they did it again and again. oh and again and again.

Picture clear enough for you?

It's simple really rummy. The numbers are down cos once over a regular decided to give a match a miss. Why? he/she didn't think it was worth the money/time/effort. Guess what they did it again and again. oh and again and again.

Picture clear enough for you?

I'm afraid not. I'm sorry, perhaps the question shouldn't have been 'Why?'.

You specifically said that attendances will drop due to this pricing. I'm still trying to understand how you can attribute any negative variances in attendance after the City friendly game, due to the cause of the price of the game.

You specifically said that attendances will drop due to this pricing. I'm still trying to understand how you can attribute any negative variances in attendance after the City friendly game, due to the cause of the price of the game.

It matters not what game it is Rummy. Once a punter takes the step of saying it's not worth it, where previously they go regardless. The mould as been broken. The empty seats around me are testimony to that. If you don't think that actually occurs we will agree to differ. I bet plenty others on here will agree that it does happen. However like so many things it appears this is yet another where we think differently. Makes a decent world though where we all get our own circle of friends.

It matters not what game it is Rummy. Once a punter takes the step of saying it's not worth it, where previously they go regardless. The mould as been broken. The empty seats around me are testimony to that. If you don't think that actually occurs we will agree to differ. I bet plenty others on here will agree that it does happen. However like so many things it appears this is yet another where we think differently. Makes a decent world though where we all get our own circle of friends.

The empty seats around you might suggest something else.

It appears that the club can't win whatever they do, even when they try to make a dollar.

The empty seats around you might suggest something else.

It appears that the club can't win whatever they do, even when they try to make a dollar.

Yes indeed. I :censored:e side (in the main) in League One way to long. That helps in creating in the regular that once was mind that it's not worth it. Like the record say's 'The first cut is the deepest' Also has I stated elsewhere our fans do make this club a dollar. Plenty dollar's per fan.

However knowing you, you're probably trying to say the empty seats are for something entirely different. It's not lost on me. Just that you're wrong.

Edited by Lags

Yes indeed. I :censored:e side (in the main) in League One way to long. That helps in creating in the regular that once was mind that it's not worth it. Like the record say's 'The first cut is the deepest' Also has I stated elsewhere our fans do make this club a dollar. Plenty dollar's per fan.

However knowing you, you're probably trying to say the empty seats are for something entirely different. It's not lost on me. Just that you're wrong.

I think you, and others, are overreacting.

why ? over voicing our beliefs just like you are.

Not the way I see it. No-one is entitled to your opinions. I've (incredibly) read through a migraine of posts which amount to nothing new. I've still yet to witness how you are going to measure attendance loss due to a friendly - which was the initial claim. You might as well have said "This has nothing to do with the City friendly, but I'm going to huff and puff about the club anyway..." - at least there wouldn't have been any backtracking.

Not the way I see it. No-one is entitled to your opinions. I've (incredibly) read through a migraine of posts which amount to nothing new. I've still yet to witness how you are going to measure attendance loss due to a friendly - which was the initial claim. You might as well have said "This has nothing to do with the City friendly, but I'm going to huff and puff about the club anyway..." - at least there wouldn't have been any backtracking.

I've clearly stated why I believe this one game could lose fans like all the other one off games have in the recent past. Now you tell me at what point did a regular stop attending BP? was it his/her last game attended and could the fact they missed the next break the cycle. Or are you just incredibly to clever for such a simple concept. Maybe you should rest that pained head of yours. No one likes a big head brother. Why do you insist trying to be so?

I've clearly stated why I believe this one game could lose fans like all the other one off games have in the recent past.

...yet fail to provide how you can measure this particular claim - your claim - due to the causes stated. Nevermind, it's clearly beyond you.

so your £5 at Mossley means that your opinion outweighs my £5 at Mossley?. No it doesn't and certainly doesn't mean that the opinnion of the man who struggles through the week to week living shouldn't hold the opinion it's too much. Or is he whinging?

But....Chaddy14 never said that did he lags? Tish.

Reading this thread after a fair few sangrias isnt good. I was happy pissed 5 mins ago, now im annoyed at fellow tics having a bloody moan at the club. Again.

Im going to put my phone down and get back to being happy pissed again...and leave those that must to continue to moan

I don't bother with friendlies and won't be using my ST voucher.

What's that? We're playing Man City and their Euro 2012 players are expected to be there. Nah, not interested mate, can't be arsed with friendlies. You can have my ST voucher if you want.

They're charging £15 and I can't use my ST voucher? It's an effing disgrace, the club should be ashamed of themselves. I'm boycotting this :censored:. Who's with me?

...yet fail to provide how you can measure this particular claim - your claim - due to the causes stated. Nevermind, it's clearly beyond you.

I am flattered Rummy that you feel you need to try amd belitte me. Highly amusing but honestly brother you look the chump not me. Now go put ya white suit on and kick out ya legs and relax some.

But....Chaddy14 never said that did he lags? Tish.

Reading this thread after a fair few sangrias isnt good. I was happy pissed 5 mins ago, now im annoyed at fellow tics having a bloody moan at the club. Again.

Im going to put my phone down and get back to being happy pissed again...and leave those that must to continue to moan

The old joe's always come out. Now Sly, tell me what your problem is with me. You'll feel a whole load better

Just for the record Rummy. Tell the board just what it was that caused your stay away? was it the Lookers coming down or something else

...or in other words: "I can't back up my spurious claims because I've gone over the top emotionally, and I know it. So what I'm going to do is deflect some of this heat by asking a question of somebody else that has nothing to do with the line of discussion. Dodged a bullet."

Take a leaf out of Latics_Fanatics' book.

If you don't want to go, how about NOT GOING. I've always found it to be a simple response. Stop with all the complaining already.

Telling people not to complain is like saying everyone should just be happy with everything and to keep quiet. At the end of the day people have their opinions and as this is a forum, are completely entitled to air it. People moaning about people moaning, can no one see the irony?

I can see where he's coming from. I assumed it was a tenner and was looking forward to it, then the price was announced and I said :censored: that. My mate is a city fan and he said 'yeah, but you will pay £20 to watch Exeter' and I started to think will I? And you know what, I probably wont. I cancelled my ST two seasons ago because I cant make tuesdays, the tought of missing a saturday didnt even occur to me. I was a bit miffed paying £22 sometimes last season, but the £14 games made up for it, but now its gone up £6 I dont think I can justify it. :surrender:

I can see where he's coming from. I assumed it was a tenner and was looking forward to it, then the price was announced and I said :censored: that. My mate is a city fan and he said 'yeah, but you will pay £20 to watch Exeter' and I started to think will I? And you know what, I probably wont. I cancelled my ST two seasons ago because I cant make tuesdays, the tought of missing a saturday didnt even occur to me. I was a bit miffed paying £22 sometimes last season, but the £14 games made up for it, but now its gone up £6 I dont think I can justify it. :surrender:

Exeter or Sheff Utd - they're competitive games and mean something.

...or in other words: "I can't back up my spurious claims because I've gone over the top emotionally, and I know it. So what I'm going to do is deflect some of this heat by asking a question of somebody else that has nothing to do with the line of discussion. Dodged a bullet."

Take a leaf out of Latics_Fanatics' book.

As per usual Rummy. You come out with any old :censored: with no substance what so ever. All in an attempt to disagree with me. Admit it you're obsessed. Like I said you flatter me. Stick to ya martial arts.