Friendly Vs City

Just seen a lad who isnt going himself but his son is - "he's got a season ticket & you get a free voucher with it"

I bet there are a lot who don't know

Definatley.

Massive justified moaning on here tomorrow.

At least now its pay on the day we might half fill the ground, would have been sold out at a tenner.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definatley.

At least now its pay on the day we might half fill the ground, would have been sold out at a tenner.

Anybody who comes on here moaning that they didn't know obviously has been living as a hermit for the last two weeks. It's been all over here.

Love the impossible to substantiate claim that 6500 (approx) extra would have turned up if it had been £5 cheaper... :petesake:

Anybody who comes on here moaning that they didn't know obviously has been living as a hermit for the last two weeks. It's been all over here.

Love the impossible to substantiate claim that 6500 (approx) extra would have turned up if it had been £5 cheaper... :petesake:

And I love the insinuation that anybody who DOESNT come on here is a hermit!!!

Bye.

And I love the insinuation that anybody who DOESNT come on here is a hermit!!!

Bye.

So who will be making this "Massive justified moaning on here tomorrow" ?

People who haven't been on here but suddenly think " Didn't know about voucher/price so I'll find a forum and post a moan" ??

Definatley.

Those poor people manning the turnstiles will be the ones who get flak!

Wadda ya mean I can't use mi varcher

Edited by Keepingthe Faith

Or maybe not.

Clearly would have been full at £10, but we might not have made as much money. Bugged I couldnt afford it, but pleased that 6500+ paid to get in.

Im glad I had the cash to go, it was actually a really entertaining game and I enjoyed it immensely.

This was a good move by the club IMO, the cash flow will have been improved greatly off the back of this...

Or maybe not.

Clearly would have been full at £10, but we might not have made as much money. Bugged I couldnt afford it, but pleased that 6500+ paid to get in.

i did see a fair few kids there, but at a fiver each the club will have got a fair bit that we didnt anticipate.. hopefully the crowd and quality of the game will encourage another friendly next year

On Friday Limerick had a crowd of 954 for a league match. Yesterday 20,672 turned up, with tickets priced at €30 for premier, €15 for terrace and €10 for schoolchildren, to watch City comprising:

Manchester City -- Pantilimon; Boyata, Lescott, Clichy; Milner (Mancini 73), Evans (Wabara 57), Suarez, McGivern (Lopes 45); Nasri (Scapuzzi 31); Santa Cruz (Facey 73), Dzeko (Bunn 70).

The club is counting the takings and dealing with Clichy's Tweet "How sad to see "bananas thrown on the pitch tonight... Knowing people around the world need food".

On Friday Limerick had a crowd of 954 for a league match. Yesterday 20,672 turned up, with tickets priced at €30 for premier, €15 for terrace and €10 for schoolchildren, to watch City comprising:

Manchester City -- Pantilimon; Boyata, Lescott, Clichy; Milner (Mancini 73), Evans (Wabara 57), Suarez, McGivern (Lopes 45); Nasri (Scapuzzi 31); Santa Cruz (Facey 73), Dzeko (Bunn 70).

The club is counting the takings and dealing with Clichy's Tweet "How sad to see "bananas thrown on the pitch tonight... Knowing people around the world need food".

I thought Mancini jnr had gone ?