Closing Threads

Yes, even some members of the Mods team like to throw around personal abuse. Backed up with their click. all very amusing and long may it continue I say. As for me, I'll continue to call a spade a spade on the spades merits.

EDIT: on topic, but what is it that Billy does? Did we find out or not? Seems a nice boy though.

Edited by Lags

Stop doing it! It's a fans forum and if the fans want to discuss something then who is one mod to close it?

It rarely happens. The above simply translates to you being pissed off at the attack on Billy Quarmby (whoever the :censored: he is) being stopped, which is more cringe making than the original thread.

Yes, even some members of the Mods team like to throw around personal abuse. Backed up with their click. all very amusing and long may it continue I say. As for me, I'll continue to call a spade a spade on the spades merits.

EDIT: on topic, but what is it that Billy does? Did we find out or not? Seems a nice boy though.

Commercial administrator I believe.

clique :tongue1:

It rarely happens. The above simply translates to you being pissed off at the attack on Billy Quarmby (whoever the :censored: he is) being stopped, which is more cringe making than the original thread.

Let's face it - we all love a trainwreck threads, however you're right of course.