Ups and Downs of League One

So, with the new season upon us who does everyone think will gain automatic promotion this year? Who might the dark horses of the league be? whose going to being fighting for survival ... and fail!

I dont think the league is as strong this year with alot of the championship relegated teams struggling financially.

The Blades arent as good this year either imo so I'm going to go for MK Dons and Swindon for promotion.

Preston via the Playoffs. Even if they start struggling they'll probably buy every player in the league till they start winning again! :P

Relegation - I think the teams that have come up might hold their own this year, I can see Bury going down, especially after losing their manager. No time to rebuild a team with a new one. Or indeed have the finances to do so.

Walsall and Hartlepool are my other two bets.

pompey have already gone imo. doubt they will complete the season, and there is a chance they wont even start it. bury walsall and leyton orient are my other tips.

going up, i think mk are certs, bought well and look strong beyond the first 11. il go for sheff utd to go up with them with swindon in the play offs

Just having a look at BBC's preview, it seems a stronger division then perhaps I thought.

MK Dons, Sheff U, Swindon, Bournemouth, Coventry all look in good shape, Brentford maybe to.

At the bottom, Wallsall (Dean Holden apparently their best summer signing), Bury (don't look in great shape after losing their manager), Leyton Orient, Portsmouth and perhaps Shrewsbury.

Yeovil also look quite interesting, they have signed James Hayter as well as our rejects, hit or miss?

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Top Two - MK dons to win it comfortabely imo, have added quality to an already very good squad. Sheff United to finish second, a weaker squad than last year but in a much weaker division.

Play Offs - Swindon to finish 3rd , Doncaster 4th , Preston 5th , Coventry 6th. I think Swindon have the strongest of the squads in the shake up , also expect possibly brentford and notts county to be around the top six. Bournemouth will flop to a mid table finish.

Relegation - Bury 21st , Shrewsbury 22nd , yeovil 23rd , walsall 24th.

Us - mid table i think , a very good starting line up but not enough strength in reserve , a few more signings could change that though.

Edited by 4froale

Just having a look at BBC's preview, it seems a stronger division then perhaps I thought.

MK Dons, Sheff U, Swindon, Bournemouth, Coventry all look in good shape, Brentford maybe to.

At the bottom, Wallsall (Dean Holden apparently their best summer signing), Bury (don't look in great shape after losing their manager), Leyton Orient, Portsmouth and perhaps Shrewsbury.

Yeovil also look quite interesting, they have signed James Hayter as well as our rejects, hit or miss?

I think Yeovil will do ok. They have a good manager. Reid will do better I think for them now hes closer to home he's alot happier apparently which will affect his football for the better I think. Hayter is a decent bit of business. Lower mid table 16th or so.

Edited by Worksop_Blue