2 year deal given to a crock - oh what i would give for us to be able to take a year off it and add it to JYM contract.............

Sign the Portugese trialist (assuming he hasn't already been snapped up).

JYM will probably be gone before too long.

out for between 4 and 6 weeks according to official site!!! WOOP WOOP!!

So that 10 -12 weeks out of 1st team action.

There isn't a Latics player in recent history who gets back into the team within the official time span !!!!!!

After last nights performance without him it is going to be a very long season and one that i am already depressed about.

2 year deal given to a crock - oh what i would give for us to be able to take a year off it and add it to JYM contract.............

Said in the Summer I was surprised we gave a two year deal to a crock, gave him a pay rise too. He's effective when he plays but What's the difference between him and Diamond not getting a deal?

Said in the Summer I was surprised we gave a two year deal to a crock, gave him a pay rise too. He's effective when he plays but What's the difference between him and Diamond not getting a deal?

prob to encourage furman/simpson to stay..........cant remember if they signed after him but they are pretty close by looks of it.

last season he was out because he kept dislocating his shoulder, he has since had an operation to fix that.

now fair enough he is injured but its his hamstring which could have happened to anyone, if he gets the same hamstring injury again in a short space of time or re injures the same shoulder then OK he is a crock...maybe