He's useless. He has been at fault for causing Cisak to conceed a pen, and was at fault for 1 (if not 2) goals vs Sheff Wed. He's lightwight, error prone and not cut out for league one football. He's only a kid, but needs time at a lower level where his mistakes don't always result in goals (due to strikers on poor quality also) so he can learn not to do this.

He's useless. He has been at fault for causing Cisak to conceed a pen, and was at fault for 1 (if not 2) goals vs Sheff Wed. He's lightwight, error prone and not cut out for league one football. He's only a kid, but needs time at a lower level where his mistakes don't always result in goals (due to strikers on poor quality also) so he can learn not to do this.

Tarky, Winchester, Mellor, Hughes should all be players we send out on loan to make mistakes at Conference or L2 level were they may get away with it. Thats what Blacburn are doing with Slew and United with Brown. We need more experienced players of whom Corney said there would be plenty come the end of August.

Tarky, Winchester, Mellor, Hughes should all be players we send out on loan to make mistakes at Conference or L2 level were they may get away with it. Thats what Blacburn are doing with Slew and United with Brown. We need more experienced players of whom Corney said there would be plenty come the end of August.

Who do you propose we put on the bench then?

Who do you propose we put on the bench then?

younger players prone to more mistakes obviously!

every team makes mistakes and a lot of the goals in this league are a result of lethargic defending, even in the prem 2 backpasses were short this weekend and both resulted in goals, just shows it can happen to anyone. I'd rather Tarky sold Cisak short and gave him a slight chance instead of just heading it a yard over him for it to bobble into the back of net, or as I like to call 'The Hazell'

I think he is definately going to come good at some point but his constant errors and that stupid long ball he plays every single time he has the ball have taken there toll, not to mention hes constantly shouting at other players when something goes wrong and more often than not its his fault. He needs to go out on loan to gain experience

The Kid will be good enough no doubt, I say he will be one of the best in our division in a few years.

I do agree however he could do with resting. He gets nobbled and bashed about and it throws him. I say play Connor Brown right back and Byrne centre to see how that pans out V Pompy. Rest Tarky and let him go again in a couple of weeks.

The Kid will be good enough no doubt, I say he will be one of the best in our division in a few years.

I do agree however he could do with resting. He gets nobbled and bashed about and it throws him. I say play Connor Brown right back and Byrne centre to see how that pans out V Pompy. Rest Tarky and let him go again in a couple of weeks.

Agree

i'm not sure he will be any good. he's quite slow and his positional sense is terrible. i can't help thinking that our youth system is not delivering. Taylor and Eardly are about as good as it gets. otherwise it's an endless annual round of disappointment. waste of what little money we've got. better taking ex-prem kids like dan taylor and seeing if we can turn them round.

i'm not sure he will be any good. he's quite slow and his positional sense is terrible. i can't help thinking that our youth system is not delivering. Taylor and Eardly are about as good as it gets. otherwise it's an endless annual round of disappointment. waste of what little money we've got. better taking ex-prem kids like dan taylor and seeing if we can turn them round.

Latics do recruit ex prem kids into the youth team, David Mellor from Manchester United for example.

Yeah. As well as Mellor, of this season's crop:

Michael Brewster (Manchester City)

John Pritchard (Manchester United)

Jordan Bove (Manchester City)

Luke Wandless (Everton)

Let's hope they make a breakthrough - soon.