crowd today

I have three sons,all of whom have been season ticket holders, along with myself. Only one of my sons, my 15yr old has been able to renew this season. None for footballing or ground condition reasons.

My eldest now finds himself having to work weekends and evenings and the other is starting Uni.

I'm sure there are a lot of fans, that are unable to attend for financial or other commitment reasons, that would if they could and have been attributed to the crap football crap ground arguments.

I am sure that some are staying away for these reasons also, but, not has many as some think. IMHO

Its all about 1 thing. Success on the pitch. Crowds at every club go up when they are winning. Years of stagnation, poor performances and looking back to the past are making us sink.

I hope people realise if we go down, we probably wont be coming back for a while. We could "do a stockport" or worse.....

I met with the club on saturday before the game and was told that their was an increase in ST sales, we have approx 1,200 kids and the adults this year has rose as well just thought let you know that for anyone intrested

We have also created in the region of 85 more to add to that total through our new scheme that figure is on the rise as well

I met with the club on saturday before the game and was told that their was an increase in ST sales, we have approx 1,200 kids and the adults this year has rose as well just thought let you know that for anyone intrested

We have also created in the region of 85 more to add to that total through our new scheme that figure is on the rise as well

That's excellent, but the management and players have got to realise fans want more from them on the pitch, other entertainment is aplenty these days, unlike when I started following the club in1960.

Agree 100% BP

If Preformances don't improve fans will vote with their feet, for me it's not the fact it was a defeat it was the manor of it I don't think many of those players with exception of smith, brown when he came on and m'changama can say they really

gave 100% sat

That simply put is unacceptable wether it's poor selection or not the players were far from blameless I would rather have 10 conference players who are crap and give it their all

And lose 1-0 than what had Saturday and lose 1-0

Just been looking at attendances and Stockport County got more then us on a friday night with about 3300. They are in the conference and I don't think they are doing well as well

They are 8th 3 points off top.......the only way is up as they say.

The problem with us is that we have been in decline for so long now supporters are giving up!!

They are 8th 3 points off top.......the only way is up as they say.

The problem with us is that we have been in decline for so long now supporters are giving up!!

I think this is the crux of it, we've had nothing to shout about for so long ( barring the odd day out ) that interest is bound to wain.

Just been looking at attendances and Stockport County got more then us on a friday night with about 3300. They are in the conference and I don't think they are doing well as well

69 away supporters.

I've not got down to Edgeley Park yet this season, but the atmosphere is far better than Boundary Park. Although the RRE kids are at least giving it a go!

I think they're in that phase where from 2005-2009 it was ongoing improvement for them (Gannon) whereas now it's just sheer relief that they have a football club at all. Give them a decade in the Conference and it might change.

£120 for a flexible 10 match ticket too.

Talking of the Conference, Brill was on the bench for Luton today and Colbeck scored for Grimsby. The fishy people even have their own version of PlayerShare WebShop! http://www.spendandraise.com/gtst/

Edited by opinions4u