Jeff says 2 wins in 18

I never expected anything today, but still disappointing.......you can't argue with the stats.

That's what I'm thinking every game we play.

I hardly expect anything anymore and that's why I think major changes need to be made to improve the clu and move forward.

Sorry to say this, Dickov out.

Has he had 3 games now with these newest additions, been away so I'm all at sea as to Latics, all I know is he has to go IMO

1st defeat in 3 games isn't that awful really and performances don't seem to have been that bad, no wins in 6 would show that he doesn't know how to make the team work and we could do better.

1st defeat in 3 games isn't that awful really and performances don't seem to have been that bad, no wins in 6 would show that he doesn't know how to make the team work and we could do better.

Look at the bigger we have won 6 games all year and our form is as bad this season.

Little match report

http://menmedia.co.u...dham-athletic-0

Matt Chambers@Matt_chambers_

Speaking after game Paul Dickov felt #oafc deserved a point, that his side put Brentford under a lot of pressure.

Dickov also strongly indicated Jose Baxter will start versus Coventry next week. Came on in middle of midfield today for Wesolowski #oafc

Personally felt today was a step backwards after previous performances. Too much long ball, albeit against a good side #oafc

Just abit of Matt Chambers twitter watch there ;)

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

Personally I'd bring in Baxter and drop the skipper. I just feel Wes would play the holding role in front of the back four better the Furman. Allowing Baxter to pull the strings creating. Simpson needs to improve greatly to keep his spot with Derbyshire.