Catalyst

Will this pressure from the fans, which I'm certain Dickov will be aware of, invigorate him and the players to perform over the next few matches?

He will sense that his job is at risk now so I expect some sort of reaction, a siege mentality maybe, conveying some panic or energy to the players. Could it be that he changes the formation from his beloved shape, or start Jose Baxter even though he's "not match fit" or play attacking tactics to reconstruct the woeful football that we've seen so far?

Whatever he does, we need some sort of adjustment to what is being displayed currently because what we're doing isn't good enough to win matches even though I think we have good enough players to do so.

SC has backed him up to the hilt with the last three signings. If things don't improve in the next few games then I'm sue he will be sacked. Who we can we afford to take over I haven't a clue. We surely can't go for another rookie to come in make the same mistakes all over again. Mick McCarthy would be my choice if he would be willing to drop into L1. The lack of funds to bring players in though may be a problem for him.

Mc Carthy is one of the most miserable, sad , downbeat terrible managers i have ever in over 50 years seen. I know he has had some success but its the most horrible % age football you can watch . no never not Mc Carthy . how about Billy Davies. Heard him on talk sport and he is ready to get back in to the game . shame about PD . he is one of the nicest guys with a great attitude and he has brought in some very good players . we either need to back him or sack him now . we need wins and plenty of them or we will lose even more fans and i hate to see it . I love my latics and just want to feel good about them but Mick Mc arthy NO . NEVER .

SC has backed him up to the hilt with the last three signings. If things don't improve in the next few games then I'm sue he will be sacked. Who we can we afford to take over I haven't a clue. We surely can't go for another rookie to come in make the same mistakes all over again. Mick McCarthy would be my choice if he would be willing to drop into L1. The lack of funds to bring players in though may be a problem for him.

I dont understand all this "Lack of funds to bring players in, might be a problem"

WTF, I need a job! There is already a tidy team, on paper! I got sacked from my last job! I have something to prove! I could make something of myself, and little old Oldham- They were founder members of the premiership. Any one like a challenge?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand all this "Lack of funds to bring players in, might be a problem"

WTF, I need a job! There is already a tidy team, on paper! I got sacked from my last job! I have something to prove! I could make something of myself, and little old Oldham- They were founder members of the premiership. Any one like a challenge?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trouble is McCarthy and others don't need a job, or at least any job. They've had big big pay-offs, are picking up media work, speaking engagements, and drawing their player pensions.

Mc Carthy is one of the most miserable, sad , downbeat terrible managers i have ever in over 50 years seen. I know he has had some success but its the most horrible % age football you can watch . no never not Mc Carthy . how about Billy Davies. Heard him on talk sport and he is ready to get back in to the game . shame about PD . he is one of the nicest guys with a great attitude and he has brought in some very good players . we either need to back him or sack him now . we need wins and plenty of them or we will lose even more fans and i hate to see it . I love my latics and just want to feel good about them but Mick Mc arthy NO . NEVER .

and the dirty bastard smacked Parkin off the ball and got away with it. snidey yorkshire :censored:.

Then understand it. Any experienced manager who has had a modicum of success in the past at another club wouldn't need our club (with a fresh air budget) on their CV.

I shouldn't worry too much about Mick McCarthy coming here and I wouldn't get your hopes up about Billy Davies either both proven championship managers and at the top end aswell so neither will want to go to the foot of league 1. Dowie is probably getting more doing punditary on sky than he would for managing Oldham and its nowhere near as stressful either.

I shouldn't worry too much about Mick McCarthy coming here and I wouldn't get your hopes up about Billy Davies either both proven championship managers and at the top end aswell so neither will want to go to the foot of league 1. Dowie is probably getting more doing punditary on sky than he would for managing Oldham and its nowhere near as stressful either.

Oh i don't know........sitting next to phil thompson is no walk in the park!...