Coventry

Sorry but that's drivel, it was so bad a lot of fans were singing for his head even when we won!

Agreed. It was absolutely terrible under Dave "Standout Candidate" Penney, let's not forget that.

I think it was Stockport away when we won 1 v 0 but the performance was so bad that the team got boo'd off at full time and the whole game was spent calling for the manager's head. My County supporting mate said he'd never seen anything like it.

Agreed. It was absolutely terrible under Dave "Standout Candidate" Penney, let's not forget that.

I think it was Stockport away when we won 1 v 0 but the performance was so bad that the team got boo'd off at full time and the whole game was spent calling for the manager's head. My County supporting mate said he'd never seen anything like it.

I'd removed that game from my memory banks.

They had 10 men for 75 minutes and were doomed to relegation.

What a horrible game of football it was!

Extract from the Chron..........

Athletic manager Paul Dickov says he will do everything he can for his team to beat Coventry at Boundary Park tomorrow.

Putting more pressure on himself, if ( everything he can ) is not good enough tomorrow surely he has to resign.

You'd like to think we took to the field with that attitude in every game :huh:

I remember that game. Never seen such a gutless, negative performance. A freak goal IIRC, and then the rest of the game sat back against the 10 men of already relegated County. Even playing it into the corner five mins from time. Booed my arse off for 90 mins, and the only game where I've actually wanted us to lose.

"Get out of our cluuuuub......"

I actually feel that we're not that far away from being a half decent side. If we can extend Derbyshire's loan we'll be challenging top six by Xmas, this league is poor and this could be our best chance since the Dowie days.....need a centre half, Byrne's not all that!

He looks better at centre half rather than right back - think we are a better team with him at cb. It allows us to have an attacking right back, and both of them in Wabara and Brown are attacking and still have enough pace to get back leaving us not as exposed. M'voto normally seems better with a more experienced head next to him aswell. Unless Tarky gets an injury or we can't extend Wabara's loan don't think we need another centre-half

I actually feel that we're not that far away from being a half decent side. If we can extend Derbyshire's loan we'll be challenging top six by Xmas, this league is poor and this could be our best chance since the Dowie days.....need a centre half, Byrne's not all that!

I'll have whatever you're drinking.

He looks better at centre half rather than right back - think we are a better team with him at cb. It allows us to have an attacking right back, and both of them in Wabara and Brown are attacking and still have enough pace to get back leaving us not as exposed. M'voto normally seems better with a more experienced head next to him aswell. Unless Tarky gets an injury or we can't extend Wabara's loan don't think we need another centre-half

I suggested he should play at CH after the first game, he ain't no RB and sorry but he ain't no CB!!