Coventry coach window smashed?

A mate was on one of their forums and apparently a coach had its window put through after the game. I did see a small bunch of 14 yr olds attempt to goad the Coventry fans at the coaches who looked on bemused, before scattering the little dears with a pretend charge. Although a chap in a shirt and tie did actually give chase so perhaps they were being naughty boys. Police joined in and grabbed a couple. Is this a regular thing post match now? They do get very excited banging the metal divide and leaping around like baboons when the oppo score. More entertainment than the game - apart from the stone throwing, if true.

The 14 year old scrotum bags whove watched too much football factoried and attend boundary park for 95 mins to focus on attempting to wind our visitors up (pathetically) are an embarrasment to the club and all truly are the load of sperm there mothers should of swallowed. Just a shame there the only audible source of support..

The 14 year old scrotum bags whove watched too much football factoried and attend boundary park for 95 mins to focus on attempting to wind our visitors up (pathetically) are an embarrasment to the club and all truly are the load of sperm there mothers should of swallowed. Just a shame there the only audible source of support..

This is why I sit in the Chaddy now.

wouldn't be surpised if it was them gob:censored:es in the RRE who sit near the away following. i have a few mates over there who sit just a bit over from 'em all and he said they are pathetic which is absolutely correct but without them the ground would have zero atmosphere. Funny & Good banter/atmosphere is all good but when it comes to stupid violence and/or imitation of 'green street/football factory' it's just pathetic.

Ha! Says it all

'objects including sweets and mars bars were thrown at Coventry fans.'

It wasnt too long ago it was stones and darts you had to avoid as an away fan. Its confectionary now!

they're little scamps - but you cross the line when criminal damage is involved. It wont be too long before some away fans decide to call their bluffs and smash them in IMO.

Great. Could this get any worse? A football team that can't play football, a three sided ground of which arguably all three sides are now worse than the Lookers ever was, not a pot to piss in, and now a 'firm' that's hardly out of Year 9 armed with :censored:ing sherbet dib-dabs and liquorice all-sorts.

I remember after accrington in the cup a couple of years back, getting off to change at blackburn train station and as we got off some wigan lads got on after their game at rovers. Young latics giving all sorts of :censored: to the wigan lads once train doors were shut, must of been at least 10 oldham billy big boys. Then about 3 wigan blokes managed to get doors open and charged at them, all but 1 of our knob head 'supporters' fled, and the one who stood his ground was knocked out in 1 hit! Couldnt decide that night whether I was more happy to see this or more embarrased.

Great. Could this get any worse? A football team that can't play football, a three sided ground of which arguably all three sides are now worse than the Lookers ever was, not a pot to piss in, and now a 'firm' that's hardly out of Year 9 armed with :censored:ing sherbet dib-dabs and liquorice all-sorts.

thanks for ruining my living room carpet....a gobfull of coffee sits proudly in the centre of it. hahaha

Guest Scratch2000uk

Just hope Croft doesn't find out there is loads of Mars bars round the back of the RRE.

I bet they got pinched from him, that's what you get selling season tickets for a tenner, you just can't win can you.

There's nowt worse than kids who think they are hard. At least when I was being a bastard as a kid we knew to run away when our victims were angry enough, these days half of them are cocky (or pissed) enough to think they have a chance if it comes down to it.

There's nowt worse than kids who think they are hard. At least when I was being a bastard as a kid we knew to run away when our victims were angry enough, these days half of them are cocky (or pissed) enough to think they have a chance if it comes down to it.

E numbered up to the eyeballs by the sound of it

Kids having a laugh. Stuff like this will always follow football. If it keeps them coming to BP Im all for it.

Bang on for me. I started watching as a young lad watching 2001/2 -2002/3 full time. Id go to bury etc thinking I was Billy big bollocks. I never caused criminal trouble but I gave some abuse etc. At home I loved being in lookers paddock giving the away fans some :censored:. It's all a learning curve, these days I sit quietly reserved in the rre watching the kids and thinking that was me a fee years back. They'll grow out of it.

Bang on for me. I started watching as a young lad watching 2001/2 -2002/3 full time. Id go to bury etc thinking I was Billy big bollocks. I never caused criminal trouble but I gave some abuse etc. At home I loved being in lookers paddock giving the away fans some :censored:. It's all a learning curve, these days I sit quietly reserved in the rre watching the kids and thinking that was me a fee years back. They'll grow out of it.

I started going in '89 when I had just turned 15. I was far too busy watching decent entertaining football to worry about causing bother or abusing away fans. Today's yooooof are probably just doing it just to alleviate the :censored: boredom.

I remember after accrington in the cup a couple of years back, getting off to change at blackburn train station and as we got off some wigan lads got on after their game at rovers. Young latics giving all sorts of :censored: to the wigan lads once train doors were shut, must of been at least 10 oldham billy big boys. Then about 3 wigan blokes managed to get doors open and charged at them, all but 1 of our knob head 'supporters' fled, and the one who stood his ground was knocked out in 1 hit! Couldnt decide that night whether I was more happy to see this or more embarrased.

I was also there that day but if i remember rightly it was the wigan fans who were shouting the abuse, it looked like most of the oldham lads were minding there own business until they started

One young lad has been posting this on Facebook claiming stewards are to heavy handed. I was in the main stand lower on Saturday impression i got was alot of the young kids just wanted to be seen as hard wannabe green street chavs etc. Although at times the stewards can be a little ott but not as bad as some away grounds.