Sheffield United tickets..

Just been down to Sheff Utd to buy ticket for Saturday, they said that only oldham's ticket office is selling them for away stand and they don't think that any will be sold on match day at the groynd.. Presuming it's to late now to get some from Latics delivered to Sheffield?

Anyone have a spare ticket that I can buy off them on match day?

Latics have said you can pay on day from ticket office at the away end. I didn't think any ground would sell away tickets from their own ticket office...

Ah right, not seen that.

And Plymouth have done before a few seasons back

There is a small kiosk next to the turnstyles selling them, the turnstyles are automated and like Pukka said get there early. They had problems at the last home game with a couple of hundred Notts County fans still queing when the game kicked off

Edited by Tommy_Fent

They are selling them on the day - it's just one of those annoying bar-code systems, and it's a bit of a ball ache as you have to queue to buy a ticket; but then can't go in from there, so you have to queue up again in a different line to then go into the ground.

In some planners head, it makes sense. In practice it's a ball ache.

I got my tickets from our office today, so should be slightly less ball-achey on Saturday for me.

Looking forward to it!!!!