Sweetest point I can remember....

Cheers for the favour! :drinking45:

Hurry up and get involved in the mix. It's more fun when you are. Since Jose joined you things seem to have turned around a lot, not surprised as when he was here he looked a class above.

Thanks for the sentiment with Jose!

Cheers for the favour??? You lot are not going to get all Billy Big Bollocks on us are you? I mean, you have had a fantastic start but if you are thinking of promotion, its a bit early to be getting carried away. After all its better to finish good than start good and you lot are not leaving League One!

Edited by lancy lad

Cheers for the favour??? You lot are not going to get all Billy Big Bollocks on us are you? I mean, you have had a fantastic start but if you are thinking of promotion, its a bit early to be getting carried away. After all its better to finish good than start good and you lot are not leaving League One!

Sheffield United are the massive favourites to win the division still, no question about it, so any points they drop is a huge bonus for any team with designs on escaping it.

Nice of them to still remember us now they're massive.. I'm hoping that we can get in and amongst the play off places just as they're on the way out of them.

Dont get above your station.

Hoofball never won owt!

It certainly has had nothing to do with the way we've been playing, that's for sure. We actually played against a hoofball team yesterday armed with a kung-fu clogger or two but the team that played the right way won the day.

There was no gloating or bertie big bollocks involved in my post. I want you up there to add some spice. This fixture had gone :censored:e since the phys got his hands on our team.

It certainly has had nothing to do with the way we've been playing, that's for sure. We actually played against a hoofball team yesterday armed with a kung-fu clogger or two but the team that played the right way won the day.

There was no gloating or bertie big bollocks involved in my post. I want you up there to add some spice. This fixture had gone :censored:e since the phys got his hands on our team.

Fair play, and its Billy Big Bollocks (only posh Cheshire folk would think its Bertie) :grin:

You lot are doing far better than anyone expected, you just sounded like you had gone all Huddersfield on us for a minute!

so whats happened with the Trannies? looks like pretty much the same team, same manager from before... but you've got a massive goal difference and the three top scorers... at Tranmere... will it last?

Fair play, and its Billy Big Bollocks (only posh Cheshire folk would think its Bertie) :grin:

You lot are doing far better than anyone expected, you just sounded like you had gone all Huddersfield on us for a minute!

To be fair to the Trannies (and I don't say that very often!!) they have 30 points after 12 games. If you say 75 would get you in the playoffs, they only need another 45 points in 34 games to only make the playoffs. So they can be pretty average for the rest of the season and they should still finish top 6. If they are half decent, they will be close to automatic promotion. Thats how good their start has been.

so whats happened with the Trannies? looks like pretty much the same team, same manager from before... but you've got a massive goal difference and the three top scorers... at Tranmere... will it last?

Midfield partnership of Wallace and Palmer is easily the best we've had since we came down in 01, Robinson's always excelled in League 1 and Cassidy was a very shrewd loan acquisition. However he and Palmer are due back in January unless we extend the deals. If we can't, then they'd be huge losses especially Palmer whose composure makes him a very good midfield general. We've had two of our first XI suffer worrying injuries this week, which is something our small squad needs to avoid to stay in the mix. So basically some shrewd signings, team spirit and two or three players with goals in them. I see the same in your squad with Derbyshire definitely capable of 15-20 and Wesolowski being a good centre-mid with higher level experience.

To be fair to the Trannies (and I don't say that very often!!) they have 30 points after 12 games. If you say 75 would get you in the playoffs, they only need another 45 points in 34 games to only make the playoffs. So they can be pretty average for the rest of the season and they should still finish top 6. If they are half decent, they will be close to automatic promotion. Thats how good their start has been.

I remember starting fantastically a few times and we did nothing. Anyone remember Millwall being top at Christmas and getting relegated in what is now the Championship? Its all about finishing like Blackpooh did!!

I remember starting fantastically a few times and we did nothing. Anyone remember Millwall being top at Christmas and getting relegated in what is now the Championship? Its all about finishing like Blackpooh did!!

Question - our last season where the second half beats the first? I don't know, but I would guess it's not been in the last 8 years or so.

I don't think we ever started quite as well as they have this season though.