Oh dear, it looks like RoyleArmy has been upsetting the Blades forum

I couldn't stop chuckling at some of them comments. Am :censored:e at English myself but the Blades have been Mendied!

I find it all so amusing how big bad blades are getting all precious over a 14 year old lad being swore at. The same guy could give um some words they've never heard of yet! Crofty's called him a prick so what? Blackman got big Jean a booking doing the same stuff. Massive Sheffield United wasting time and hanging on against Ickle Oldham, now that's what they should be worried about. The Blades have the nerve to be spouting we think it's our cup final, get over yourselves.

Theres another thread about how some of our fans wanting Sheff Utd to be our rivals or some other bollocks on there.

One guy claims they always used to "take the whole town not just the ground in the early 80's" (we didn't even play them after 1979 until 1984), he also claimed we usually travelled over there in a taxi whenever we played them. He obviously wasnt there late 80's when we smashed them 5-1 at Bramhall Lane and took at least 2,000.

The Blades have the nerve to be spouting we think it's our cup final, get over yourselves.

The celebrations were only marginally to do with the fact we were playing a "bigger" club.

It was more to do with the fact the goal was with almost the last kick of the game (despite the other thread, we hardly ever seem to score in the last minute - it always seems to be the opposition scoring against us) and it keeps our mini-run going.

They do, indeed, need to get over themselves.

Was I one of the only Latics fans to meet some decent Sheffield United fans on saturday had a few pints with some in the graduate after the game. Seem to have a bit of respect for us for basically shunning the manchester clubs and supporting our local club shared a few experiences with them about away days players past and present.

The celebrations were only marginally to do with the fact we were playing a "bigger" club.

It was more to do with the fact the goal was with almost the last kick of the game (despite the other thread, we hardly ever seem to score in the last minute - it always seems to be the opposition scoring against us) and it keeps our mini-run going.

They do, indeed, need to get over themselves.

they are not a big city club. we have two of those down the road. they are no where near that type of club and never have been. they are a club in a big city. Sheff wedensday are the big club in south yorkshire. Sheff.utd have never done a thing.

Interesting post on that thread from one of their fans claiming to have been sat close to the incident.

"Have to agree, it's all a load of bollox. I was directly behind the incident and half a dozen idiots took it upon themselves to wind the lad up after the whistle. So many fans were watching the incident unfold my grandson and I could't get out of the ground. That said Croft only has himself to blame by walking towards the lad so aggressively. Agree with Foxy, looked worse in real time than on tv.

Fans were just upset by an inept (understatement) non performance by the Blades."

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen a comment on one of the Latics facebook pages, Ibby obviously derived from his surname. Had to have a gander at his profile. Only one picture of him, with Lee Bowyer!, but he's blacked his own face out in pen. Legend... let him back, and his brother.

Edited by longtimeblue