Wabara to stay

Only for fun and a stupid hypothetical question;,

Wabara signed on a 3 year contract with City paying his wages and Latics getting a large percentage of any sell on fee, or wait for the Micah Richards money ?

Something tells me Wabara wouldn't be the least bit interested in this idea.

Say we extend his loan by a 3rd and final month taking us to the Jan transfer window, can we then extend to end of season, or is that it coz we've had the 3 x 1 months?

Technically we can extend his current stay a little bit longer than 3 months as we can use the youth loan rule to extend his stay until his 21st birthday, so after the Boxing Day game.

We could then extend his stay in the Jan transfer window until the end of the season if both clubs can agree.

I'd be surprised if we could keep him for the season, I think he will move up a level with a view to City selling him on. Hopefully the success our loanees are having will stand us in good stead to get another batch in. It's the way the world is so we may as well do a good job of it.

Out of interest if Derbyshire couldn't be kept would anyone go for Ryan Lowe?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19979310

Definitely. Saw him play for them in the league cup at the start of the season and was tempted to put a top goalscorer bet on him afterwards. Very smart in and around the box and it's no fluke that he finds good scoring positions. Surprised it hasn't worked out for him there.

My best mate is a dons fans which will forever hold against him and said its something to do with the distance from home and not settled is the rumour there end

He did say he rejected a move to a club up north who he thinks is bradford or rotherham but rejected it

My 1st choice is Derbyshire but I would snap Lowe up in a heartbeat until the end of the season as an alternative

Sod the cup tie v the low side I want sheff Utd away on the box and the revenue to help secure Baxter for a few months now or of course the lowest ranked side which still provides tv money and the bonus of money for getting through

Going to be really interesting tomorrow to see if better preformances mean our crowd is bigger obviously measured only on home fans from say the Coventry game when times werent so good as they brought a hell of a lot more than Orient will tomorrow