Should Furman walk back in the side

Furman..in or out  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Shoukd our skipper do a straight return to the starting line up?

• YES..Start the game
    • NO, Bench

It now seems likely that come January Furman will be away for an extended period. Possibly get the most out of him now. It doesn't seem in his make up but would he be keeping one eye on the African tournament during league one games?

He should walk back into Simpsons place 100%. Simpson last week in my opinion was the weakest cog in the team, seemed as though he was trying to run through tar and his touch at times is awful, bit of the taylor in him to as in a relationship with the floor! Thats why i think Furman should walk in. And he had a blinder vs Preston.

Thought simpson was very good in midfield at sheff united. Gave the ball away a little bit but i dont think he was that bad.

Id keep him in but as others have said if Furball is 100% and raring to go maybe put him back in

I was more impressed with simpson in the middle than i have been with him as an out and out stiker hes strangths just dont add up to being a main forward

Fortunately Furman's travelling shouldn't have left him all that jet-lagged. Starts for me, he's the more natural midfielder if you want to compare him to Simpson. Plus he is on a run of form judging by the rave reviews he's been getting from Bafana Bafana fans and his performance against PNE.

Has to start. Alongside Wes the heartbeat of the team vs. PNE and so vital to the high-tempo game we MUST continue to play. I thought Simmo looked ok in midfield and loved the way he was slipped alongside Derbyshire as a targetman on goal kicks. Great option from the bench but Furman should start!

Why would Furman want to leave? He has achieved his goal of playing for Bafana Bafana and lets hope he returns with a winners medal. Any change would be a distraction.

He may well prefer to run his contract down to get a bigger signing on fee in the Summer.

He may even sign a new contract with us!