nathan clarke or cliff byrne?

Yeah, yeah, yeah but what does Gerry actually do?

Who knows? I've never had a bad word to say about taggart. But im more inclined to believe that the defensive frailties have stopped as we now have a leader at the back and 2 steady full backs both of whom are not pint sized ( black and lee).

Edited by welshgaz

Who knows? I've never had a bad word to say about taggart. But im more inclined to believe that the defensive frailties have stopped as we now have a leader at the back and 2 steady full backs both of whom are not pint sized ( black and lee).

The extra height at the back has been a big factor in our improvement in my opinion.

The extra height at the back has been a big factor in our improvement in my opinion.

Me too Johnny.

I said in pre-season that Byrne and Grounds playing RB/LB added to our defense massively, as the aerial threat was covered off in a way it hadn't been for ages.

Byrne switching to CB and Wabara coming in hasn't effected anything in the negative, it's only added to the positives of the defence right now. It's a very solid looking back 5.

Individual mistakes apart, we look very secure at the back at the moment.