Kidderminster: Directions, Beer & Food

For those who want food, is the Social Club better than the Harriers Arms?

Last season the Arms didn't do food but it's under new management now and I believe they do food now. Just rolls etc though. Nothing cooked.

King & Castle do though. Directly opposite the K & C is Captain Cods fishbar with seating

So Worcester City fans are welcome then. :laught30:

City have no fans :laught16:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season the Arms didn't do food but it's under new management now and I believe they do food now. Just rolls etc though. Nothing cooked.

King & Castle do though. Directly opposite the K & C is Captain Cods fishbar with seating

Cheers for your advice fella, makes a change having a friendly opposition fan.

Are these £4 pies that everyone is talking about worth a try then? I believe they are very good value for money?

I'll be drinking with them after the game next week met two of them at Euro Championships like you lot they hate Hereford how do you feel about them maybe sharing your ground next season?

Thanks. What about the range of food in the Harriers Social Club?

I don't think the Social does food either but then again I never go in there so wouldn't really know tbh. I don't eat at games either but plenty of the cottage pies get sold so they must have some merit.

I don't mind Wusster ground sharing with us as long as they clear up after and take their mess home in Tesco bags

Of course you can.

Big screen in one corner and smaller screens dotted around. Get there early though.

Quality cheers mate I shall be getting there for about 12 as train gets in at 1150 and see only a 10mins walk to the ground, is the ground well signposted do you know from the station?

How many fans do you imagine you will have? Im expecting us to bring 1,200 - 1,600 as its the cup

I don't think the Social does food either but then again I never go in there so wouldn't really know tbh. I don't eat at games either but plenty of the cottage pies get sold so they must have some merit.

I phoned the Social Club and they will be serving food, so your Pub Map info is up-to-date. :sign0173:

Quality cheers mate I shall be getting there for about 12 as train gets in at 1150 and see only a 10mins walk to the ground, is the ground well signposted do you know from the station?

How many fans do you imagine you will have? Im expecting us to bring 1,200 - 1,600 as its the cup

Doesn't need signing. You'll see it from the station and there'll be plenty of the 1,800+ Harriers fans walking that way too.

I don't mind Wusster ground sharing with us as long as they clear up after and take their mess home in Tesco bags

LOL lets hope its good day and eventually they have there ground issues sorted.

Didn't really know where to put this as didn't know how to message someone on my phone but really nice to meet you on Saturday Diego lol seemed we were the only fans there at 1130 look forward to the write up and is there any chance you could get the pic of me and dad with the earnie flag e-mailed across to laticsforlife@live.co.uk many thanks and take care

Dean

Didn't really know where to put this as didn't know how to message someone on my phone but really nice to meet you on Saturday Diego lol seemed we were the only fans there at 1130 look forward to the write up and is there any chance you could get the pic of me and dad with the earnie flag e-mailed across to laticsforlife@live.co.uk many thanks and take care

Dean

You both turned up at just the right moment to help with the Flag - thanks again. I've emailed the picture. Let's hope it's Gooner be a good Cup run.

Keep up the good work with L for L Dean.