Crawley highlights

What the hell is Byrne doing for that first Crawley chance?! And is that not a foul (and a card) on Wabara?

Well worked goal for Latics. Two great saves from Bouzanis but he shouldn't be beaten at his near post for that goal. Terrible defending of the short corner too.

What the hell is Byrne doing for that first Crawley chance?! And is that not a foul (and a card) on Wabara?

Definate card for that challenge, put his foot through with studs showing............... cant believe ref played on.

Mvoto was so foolish but that dispicable :censored: Alexander should be singled out for some treatment when they come back to BP - I hate cheats.

Edited by lancy lad

Seeing this makes me feel John is even more hard done by. The first is not an elbow, it's a, "sod off." The second is a shove like hundreds of others you see week in week out. It's the reactions that make the incidents. He will learn no doubt, but the blame should be fairly and squarely at the tosspots hitting the ground for no reason.

And is that not a foul (and a card) on Wabara?

Looks like studs up and a dangerous tackle to me.

And big Jean deserved to go but Alexander pushed him first so should have had a card. Stupid from Jean though.

Edited by bossrocks

Seeing this makes me feel John is even more hard done by. The first is not an elbow, it's a, "sod off." The second is a shove like hundreds of others you see week in week out. It's the reactions that make the incidents. He will learn no doubt, but the blame should be fairly and squarely at the tosspots hitting the ground for no reason.

Totally agree LL but even when I was playing Sunday league16/17 years ago, you knew if you raise your hands there is a good chance you will walk. He stupidly got suckered in and while you cant condone it, Alexander rolling about like that may get his fair share of karma at some stage???

And I may be wrong here, but I'm fairly certain that it looked on the FL show that McFadzean also raised his hands to M'voto before the alleged "elbow". Did I get that wrong? If it was an elbow, it's in a bloody funny place! If that was the case, and I could be mistaken, given Alexander's hands raised as well, there should have been 3 red cards. Now that would have been interesting with 10 against 9 for the best part of the game, then 10 against 8.

The thing that pisses me off about the M'voto incident is he let everyone down, people got up at the crack of dawn to travel a long way from Oldham to Crawley for that game and he just lost it and put our backs against the wall for a long time

It could have been a hiding for us against one of the top 3 in our league because of that but luckily for him his team mates got him off the hook big time

Had we have got dicked 3-0 which could easily of happened beacuse of that he would be taking a lot more of a hammering

Is he slightly to blame for the equaliser as well as 2 might have gone out to press the short corner had we not been short of our 6ft plus CB?

Alexander reaction is a joke but had he had not shoved him he wouldnt have given him the chance to fall to the floor!

The thing that pisses me off about the M'voto incident is he let everyone down, people got up at the crack of dawn to travel a long way from Oldham to Crawley for that game and he just lost it and put our backs against the wall for a long time

I agree...

Do you want to tell him? ;)

It could have been a hiding for us against one of the top 3 in our league because of that but luckily for him his team mates got him off the hook big time

Had we have got dicked 3-0 which could easily of happened beacuse of that he would be taking a lot more of a hammering

Is he slightly to blame for the equaliser as well as 2 might have gone out to press the short corner had we not been short of our 6ft plus CB?

Alexander reaction is a joke but had he had not shoved him he wouldnt have given him the chance to fall to the floor!

M'voto has issued a public apology in the Chron.

"The manager (Paul Dickov) was very annoyed with me. I understand that. To go to a team like Crawley who are well-positioned in the table, you need all of your players to be 'at it' and I wasn't. I will do everything I can to react better next time.”

http://www.oldham-ch...etting-sent-off