Feeling quite excited about this one now, although I think it will be a tough cup tie.

Its a must win tie IMO, potentially after a replay (a win on Saturday would be better) and I dont think they will be an easy side to beat.

Cant see us taking more than 700-800 but hoping its more due to the pulling power of the FA Cup.

So who is going?

I think will be over 1,000 im going so thats 2 of us

Out of intrest as this is a ground that offers standing behind the goal or seating uo to nearly the half way line which are you choosing?

I prefer standing but prefer the sides

Has anyone got their tickets yet? Im getting mine on the day

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I think will be over 1,000 im going so thats 2 of us

Out of intrest as this is a ground that offers standing behind the goal or seating uo to nearly the half way line which are you choosing?

I prefer standing but prefer the sides

Has anyone got their tickets yet? Im getting mine on the day

Pay on the gate for me aswell.

While I agree I prefer the side, I will be standing for this as it will be a better atmosphere.

I hope you are right with 1,000+, I think you may be a little over optimistic.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2012/Oct/second-round-draw.aspx

We'll be numero uno if we are still in the draw. Does this dispel the myth that "it doesn't matter that X who beat us have got Chelsea, we'd have been a different number"?

so ball numbers are allocated depending on the previous rounds draw, as in the order the fixtures are drawn out , I always thought was alphabetical

so ball numbers are allocated depending on the previous rounds draw, as in the order the fixtures are drawn out , I always thought was alphabetical

When new teams are included, like in the 3rd round when the big boys come into play, then it's a mix of both. The big boys are numbers 1-44 in alphabetical order, the rest are listed in their second round draw order, so the 1st game drawn out on Sunday would be number 45 for this years 3rd round draw.

At least that's how I think it works.