Transfer window

Heard Derbyshire is more or less a done deal until the end of the season. Come from a reliable source but as always, wait and see.

Personally I'd cash in on Furman and Cisak and offload Simpson. Free up some of the budget and bring in stronger midfielders that can properly put themselves about and who can pop in the box to score goals. Someone like a Stephens or a Lowe or shock horror give Mellor a proper run!!!!!

And let's try and bring in someone with out and out pace up top.

One more thing, controversial and I know he's a favourite on here but Croft for me has only shown fleeting glimpses, give Sutherland, MIllar and Hughes a real chance. Croft for me can go back to Derby, you can see why they want rid, he's nowhere near the player he was.

And if Wabara stays, let him cross the :censored:ing halfway line….

In Grounds interview Gordon asked him why we don't see him shooting any more. He said that the manager wants him to stay out wide and feed the wingers, allowing Jose space to work in. When Wabara came he was overlapping all the time, but no longer. We have two of the best full backs we've had for ages and they are not being used properly.