Mr Corney speaks to the masses

The Doncaster game imo, decides whether we keep our better players and probably decides once and for all Dickov's fate…..as exiting the three cups, along with being in the bottom 6 with our traditional New Year collapse to come (Something Corney alludes to) then he probably will have to act. From that you can see that he is losing patience with under achievement.

Encouraging about the stand initially, then he goes all vague again. From that I reckon we'll be building this stand in stages, as the money comes in bit by bit it will be built then fitted out etc…. smacks a bit of Port Vale to me. I hope i'm wrong….

He's like a fan in the way that he speaks. To fund this club through these times there has to be an honesty and love for it.

"Where do we need a new player, on paper this team is not a bad team. And if you said to me who would you like to replace in the team I honestly couldn't tell you." - I think this just sums up the whole problem for me. He must be devastated that the players won't perform for him but he seems as though he wants to persevere with Dickov.

6000-7000 crowds seems ambitious, its far easier to lose fans than to get them back but the cheap season ticket scheme could be the best route. With a new stand we would desperately need to fill a large chunk of the ground so that it doesn't look too big so reducing the prices is a bit of a last resort that might be applied.

he's in it for the money though, didn't you know that............?

TOP BLOKE - not wanting mediocrity and clearly contemplating a PD change if things don't pick up.

Agree budgets dont matter said it since scunny went up - get the right team together and GET THEM TO PLAY and budgets mean :censored: all

Thats the thing - i think our players are of such a respectable calibre and once played higher that theyre a team of individuals when all said and done - certainly shows on the pitch although 2 defensive Dave's in midfield not having the brains to run with the ball doesn't help either,

Remember Furman - if you run into the box your man has to go to otherwise you would likely score, creating space for others, not rocket science.

We're too worried about the opposition and have been since Southampton dicked us 6-0, that's the day Dickov's tactical bottle started to go. It went completely after Peterborough rolled over us 5-0… :censored: happens, he should have moved on - he didn't…….and now is paying the price for sitting back game after game allowing the other team to gain the initiative. Even when we get in front, most of the time he panics and shuts up shop which invites the pressure on, with an inevitable outcome.

Good words from Corney, now let's see him deliver...

I think your right Prozac! His tactics and attitude changed when his job was hanging by a thread, we went for it and played positively, no surprise with the players we have the results came with it!

Once people starting to big Dickov up he fell back in to his comfort zone, and we are right back where we started with negative crap football!