16.13pm

Maybe so Alex, but when was the last time we charged a fiver AND got FIVE Figures through the gate. :censored: me we charged 15 dabs for 5 games and scraped around 4,000 each time… and out of those 5 games we won 1????

The offer of 5 for £15 was during a slump and all the games were against the less glamourous opposition

Tranmere are top and were up against top 4 opposition........you can't really compare the two.

Our problem is we are bloody crap at home, don't score, hardly ever win and was the reason for the offer in the first place.

I honestly think the crowds would return if we could get back to winning games, but that's easier said than done as we have been crap for a long long time!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No we charged £2!!!! And still couldn't bloody get past the 10,000 mark! And we was top and on a high. I will echo Paul's post that the town dosnt deserve a football league club.

I don't really get the last sentence. Let's pack the club up then and no one is arsed. What about the 3000 we have left that absolutely love the club? We deserve a club. As soon as dickov goes we need someone to give us lift. Someone with experience.

I don't really get the last sentence. Let's pack the club up then and no one is arsed. What about the 3000 we have left that absolutely love the club?

We deserve a club. As soon as dickov goes we need someone to give us lift. Someone with experience.

The hardcore 3,000 left is the only thing keeping the club alive. But at the moment it's on it's last legs financially. Oldham public prefer to go sit in a pub watching prem footy instead of coming down to BP. Attendances show other people would rather do something else on a Saturday afternoon.

It doesn't matter what we charge or what deals we offer as whenever we have these promotions we never play well.

I've brought three friends to three different games this season after telling them we had been playing well and each time we have lost, we are totally unmarketable until we become more consistent on the pitch!

It doesn't matter what we charge or what deals we offer as whenever we have these promotions we never play well.

I've brought three friends to three different games this season after telling them we had been playing well and each time we have lost, we are totally unmarketable until we become more consistent on the pitch!

That and the football that we serve up on a consistent basis is turning people away. We need a pick-me-up and quick!