Which do you think will be Dickov's last game as manager?

73 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Bournemouth
    • Hartlepool
    • Shrewsbury
    • Doncaster
    • Other / here forever

Billy Davies 1st choice Iain Dowie 2nd choice.

Ideally - PD would be man enough to let Joe come in as a number two or coach, much like Freedman at Palace.

PD has been great at getting the decent squad together but for whatever reason cannot get them playing.

Aside from those above, Phil Brown but did :censored: all at Preston

Theyve all :censored:ed up somehwere though thats why theyre out of a job except Davies who i thought was harshly sacked...........

Q is how much does Davies want to get back into the game - close to Preston where he lived, decent team on paper and a challenge

Tough one again though.......

Billy Davies 1st choice Iain Dowie 2nd choice.

Ideally - PD would be man enough to let Joe come in as a number two or coach, much like Freedman at Palace.

PD has been great at getting the decent squad together but for whatever reason cannot get them playing.

Aside from those above, Phil Brown but did :censored: all at Preston

Theyve all :censored:ed up somehwere though thats why theyre out of a job except Davies who i thought was harshly sacked...........

Q is how much does Davies want to get back into the game - close to Preston where he lived, decent team on paper and a challenge

Tough one again though.......

had a look at what managers would be avaliable before I decided if I was Dickov Out or In, and the list isnt very inspiring. One name that stuck out though was Neil Redfearn who's at Leeds atm. Wiki tells me he's not managed above Scarborough but he could be a replacement?

Hartlepool they had 5 past them at home so its a must win as we are already in bottom 4

Howard and Monkhouse will likely be back for them, if so it could make a big difference.

Edited by BP1960

I'd like Billy Davies or Steve Cotterill, they've both had success in bringing a struggling club into safety; Cotterill would be #1 choice + Davies has never managed at this level so I'm not sure if he'd take the job anyway.

Before he joined Burnley, Sean Dyche was my first choice but we obviously can't get him now. I think he would've been perfect but its in the past now so I'll forget about it.

I'm not adverse to a young, first time manager either, they can be successes but for this situation it would be extremely risky to bring one in. Is it one for an older, wise head? All I know is that in January, when the team loses Derbyshire, Baxter and Wabara we will need a manager that can deal in the transfer market on low funds but predominantly it is about motivation and authority and simply getting the players to reach their potential, because if we do get that to happen then I'm almost certain that with this squad we won't be in the bottom 4. See Eddie Howe and Bournemouth.