Shrewsbury - Baxter and Montaño suspended

as i'e said in the 'get in' thread

surely it'll be Simpson for Baxter?

as for Montano. Not sure what he'll do? Guess Sutherland; but maybe M'Changama - he stared the season playing there didn't he?

M'Changama was dreadful at RW against Sheffield Wednesday so I don't fancy him playing there, he is a CM. I'd go for Sutherland or Connor Hughes simply because they are the only options left there.

Would rather have players in their rightful position than the cliche, "Square pegs in round holes".

M'Changama was dreadful at RW against Sheffield Wednesday so I don't fancy him playing there, he is a CM. I'd go for Sutherland or Connor Hughes simply because they are the only options left there.

Would rather have players in their rightful position than the cliche, "Square pegs in round holes".

He seems to have disappeared. I took it that he's injured?

If it's not a square peg moment - then Sutherland is the option.

EDIT: Dave Mellor is back from Chorley too; could do the LM role too - but again; he seems out of the picture and out of favour.

We are now bottom of the fair play league! They do need to work on discipline.

To add, having done some very brief quick calculations by the FA's Fair Play League points system after tonight we have the worst record in the Football League!

Dirty dirty Oldham!

Both players booked for kicking the ball away

Maybe by instruction say can play in cup v Donny????

Beat me to it. I hope it was deliberate, otherwise they both want a slap for picking up such stupid bookings. If you're going to get a yellow card, make it worth it and take one of the opposition's players out.

Smith has to start on Saturday, in fact if we've been going long recently then it might be a blessing in disguise to have Smith and Derbyshire together.

The place on the left is up for grabs, Simpson would be alright there as when he played on the right last year he put in a shift and helped the team keep its shape. But his form this season doesn't do him any favours, so if Sutherland, Mellor or Hughes get a chance we won't have much to lose in that position.