Shrewsbury - Baxter and Montaño suspended

In our current league position I would sincerely hope that our manager isn't telling people to get booked on purpose.

Revenue wise yep the cup is important, but to have our best player and montano missing for a vital league game would be a big error , a morale sapping loss to another struggling team, drop back into bottom 4, angry reaction from the crowd , so I can't see them being "tactical" bookings .

Smith to play upfront which will mean a change of tactics as its important to play to peoples strengths get the ball up to him from back to front and get the other players making runs off him gambling on him winning it because 90 per cent of the time he does do that just knowone is prepared to make the run beyond him.

On the left I would also like to see us go with a Huges or a Sutherland if not surely Mellor deserves a chance by now atleast, Lets not have people playing out of position having to do things unfamiliar to themselves lets get back to basics for a few weeks and get some wins under our belt.