According to the OS...

...M'Changama, Grounds and Smith are in line for recalls on Saturday.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20121122-bookings-502415.aspx

I guess that makes the likely lineup:

Bouzanis

Wabara

Byrne

Mvoto

Grounds

Croft

Furman

Wes

M'Changama

Smith

Derbyshire

Thoughts on that team?

Still not convinced he will pick Smith over Simpson, although we all know he should.

I really hope he picks Smith, he might end up being most effective as a sub but he's earned the chance to start. Simpson simply hasn't.

I've only seen minimal amounts of Sutherland and I haven't really been taking him seriously as being a starter tbh, but he sounds like he's made an impact off the bench so fair play to him. If you're good enough you're old enough I suppose.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

I really hope he picks Smith, he might end up being most effective as a sub but he's earned the chance to start. Simpson simply hasn't.

I've only seen minimal amounts of Sutherland and I haven't really been taking him seriously as being a starter tbh, but he sounds like he's made an impact off the bench so fair play to him. If you're good enough you're old enough I suppose.

Sutherland is a winger and that is why I would have him in there, get as many balls in to Smith as possible!

...M'Changama, Grounds and Smith are in line for recalls on Saturday.

http://www.oldhamath...ngs-502415.aspx

I guess that makes the likely lineup:

Bouzanis

Wabara

Byrne

Mvoto

Grounds

Croft

Furman

Wes

M'Changama

Smith

Derbyshire

Thoughts on that team?

That's probably going to be the team apart from Smith- Simpson will probably start.

Chance for Hughes to start a game but he seems to have fallen out of favour recently..

i'd start Sutherland if he or Croft can play on the left

I'd agree, but O4U said that Sutherland played all game on Wednesday night, along with his brief time on the pitch on Tuesday, so not sure if he'll be ready to play 90 minutes first team footy on Saturday. If he is able then hope that he will start. If not then possibly Hughes, or Dickov could move Croft to the left and play Brown on the right wing.. Attacking full-back so could do a job as a winger