I don't want Dickov out

I just want him to get his/our team to play like they did against Crewe, Preston and Sheffield United.

Fair comment, I understand this point of view and also would want us to play at a decent performance level consistently.

Personally I think there's not many matches more satisfying than the one's that we battle to a scrappy honest win, which is why I went home from matches at Pompey and to a lesser extent Kidderminster very satisfied. The quality wasn't great and the team was far from cohesive, but the players gave everything they had and defended smartly and bravely.

For me good quality football isn't what I pay my money for when watching Latics and is a bonus, although I appreciate why some fans expect this as the bare minimum for the money they pay.

Seems like a really nice bloke and when he gets us playing it looks great.

Doesn't happen often though.

I'm confused because I think I am where several others were at the start of the season and he needs to sort it out (I know this is after 2 wins).

Seems like he can't get tactics quite right. We were :censored:ing awful today and Shrewsbury were there for the taking!

I'll be happy to come on here every Saturday evening and read people moaning about us playing like :censored: and winning 1-0.

Oh, I'll take that.

But those who saw yesterday's game know that repeating that performance against similar opposition will not get repeated wins. Repeating it against better opposition will get repeated defeats.

I'll be happy to come on here every Saturday evening and read people moaning about us playing like :censored: and winning 1-0.

I agree. Studying some of the posts left overnight, I believe that it helps being miserable all the time when supporting a team.

Just take the shakles off on Tuesday please mr Dickov, sit back and defend against a quality team at their place and we'll get beat simple as, attack and show some threat, pressure them all over the place and we can get something.

Pressure is all on Donny with them being home to a crappy little oldham, knowing a win takes them joint top so lets use that to our advantage

KTF come on oldham!

Yeah we won 3 league games on the trot.

Not according to the fixture stats on the official site.......

30OCT 2010

plymouth-vw210-3140.pngPlymouthnpower League One Att 4,080 H 4 - 2 W Stats TUE 02NOV 2010

85210-3142.png Rochdalenpower League One Att A 0 - 0 D Stats SAT 06NOV 2010

1204210-3156.pngAccrington StanleyThe FA Cup sponsored by E.ON Att 2,275 A 3 - 2 L Stats SAT 13NOV 2010

56210-3128.png Huddersfieldnpower League One Att 7,723 H 1 - 0 W Stats SAT 20NOV 2010

179210-10148.png Dag & Rednpower League One Att 2,239 A 0 - 1 W Stats

Rochdale game was abandoned (2nd Nov i think) and the official match took place at the end of November, ending 1-1.

The dates above appear to have slipped because the Tonk / Morais Huddersfield win was 13th November.

We then had no games in December and have been :censored:e ever since.

Edited by opinions4u

Oct 23 FT Southampton 2-1 Oldham Athletic 20,968 League One

Oct 30 FT Oldham Athletic 4-2 Plymouth Argyle 4,080 League One

Nov 6 FT Accrington Stanley 3-2 Oldham Athletic 2,275 FA Cup (Round 1)

Nov 13 FT Oldham Athletic 1-0 Huddersfield Town 7,723 League One

Nov 20 FT Dagenham & Redbridge 0-1 Oldham Athletic 2,239 League One

Nov 23 FT Oldham Athletic 3-3 Exeter City 3,561 League One

Nov 27 FT Rochdale 1-1 Oldham Athletic 6,483 League One