yeah so dickov is pretty much gone if he doesn't win tomorrow

probably his only salvation for his poor league form over the past year is a good cup run this season. If he loses tomorrow then he's got pretty much no reason to stay as manager. It'll be time to see what someone else can do

Can't see him in the post on Monday without a progression to the 3rd round

dickov will only get the boot if we dont win a game between now and christmas. corney has become quite patient with the trigger finger under dickovs reign

Think he might need a win before Yeovil, if he waits until afterwards SC might struggle to get a new manager in and aware of where we are in need of input before Jan (unless he promotes from within).

I've not put a poll up for a few weeks.

Would you like a new one?

I'm sure there are a few specific individuals who'll be posting their views if we don't win -or ,as seems to be the case now, don't win with a glorious display of free-flowing football....

I'm sure there are a few specific individuals who'll be posting their views if we don't win -or ,as seems to be the case now, don't win with a glorious display of free-flowing football....

I think the game's up for him. Yes, a couple of wins here and there might delay the inevitable, but the reality is:

1. His win rate is poor.

2. The quality of football is poor.

You can throw in more subjective matters like "this is the best squad since Shez" and the like too.

Still, while Uncle Simon chooses not to act there is always a chance things can improve.

And W6 D2 L5 in recent form isn't actually that bad a run. 70 points averaged out over a full season!

Edited by opinions4u