Ticketing fiasco

To save time tomorrow, feel free to copy and paste from the below as and when it comes:

• I am a season ticket holder, my money is the life blood of the club and so I should get first dibs.
  • I've no problem with season ticket holders getting first dibs but they shouldn't get two tickets each.
  • I queued for Liverpool, I should be able to use a stub from that as priority.
  • The club should have handed out vouchers on the gate at the Doncaster game.
  • It's not my fault I can't travel from so far away so don't have a season ticket.
  • I pay on the gate and my money probably adds up to more than a season ticket over the course of the season.
  • I don't have a season ticket but go to loads of away games.
  • Does anybody have a spare Voucher C?
  • How hard is it to have a second tier membership system?
  • We won't sell out anyway.
  • Why is everybody making this much of a fuss over Peterborough at home?

Edited by jsslatic

Missed out: 'I have a student membership card, why don't I get priority?' - that's my concern.

Or

I went to Wembley semi v utd in '94, and watch sky sports soccer Saturday and Oldham's result is the 3rd I look for after utd and city, therefore I should get 3 tickets

To save time tomorrow, feel free to copy and paste from the below as and when it comes:

• I am a season ticket holder, my money is the life blood of the club and so I should get first dibs.
  • I've no problem with season ticket holders getting first dibs but they shouldn't get two tickets each.
  • It's not my fault I can't travel from so far away so don't have a season ticket.
  • I pay on the gate and my money probably adds up to more than a season ticket over the course of the season.

I don't think there will be that much demand for Millwall away :coffee1:

Those living furthest away from Boundary Park should get first dibs because it's harder for them to get there. Plus, it gives the MSMs summat else to moan about.

Wadsworth out!

And I fancy Hastings away. That could be a right battle.

Edited by Bristolatic

Those living furthest away from Boundary Park should get first dibs because it's harder for them to get there. Plus, it gives the MSMs summat else to moan about.

YES! This. If your postcode isn't OL or M, you get first dibs. If you were one of the 2300 there today, you get a free ticket. If you renewed your season ticket when Dave Penney was still manager, Dickov has to personally buy you a drink after the game.

Latics not giving vouchers out at the Donny game effectively ruined the chance of some people who bothered to attend the match a 3rd round ticket should we pull a plum draw out. Dead easy to print out vouchers to give on the turnstiles but they've yet again scored a massive own goal. They did the same last year, the :censored:ing numpties, I attended the Southend game (and 15-20 equally as sparsely attended matches) and had to rely on the goodwill of a friend who had a spare Liverpool ticket by chance.

I thought with Broady on board, along with the marketing girl (who evidently seems more keen on making herself go a unique shade of orange these days) that things like this would improve. In some ways I can take their official web presence looking like a :censored:ing 8 year old has designed it in an IT-for-pre-teens class, but for rock-bottom basic look-after-the-only-few-customers-you-have-left activities they just fail miserably.

Latics not giving vouchers out at the Donny game effectively ruined the chance of some people who bothered to attend the match a 3rd round ticket should we pull a plum draw out. Dead easy to print out vouchers to give on the turnstiles but they've yet again scored a massive own goal. They did the same last year, the :censored:ing numpties, I attended the Southend game (and 15-20 equally as sparsely attended matches) and had to rely on the goodwill of a friend who had a spare Liverpool ticket by chance.

I thought with Broady on board, along with the marketing girl (who evidently seems more keen on making herself go a unique shade of orange these days) that things like this would improve. In some ways I can take their official web presence looking like a :censored:ing 8 year old has designed it in an IT-for-pre-teens class, but for rock-bottom basic look-after-the-only-few-customers-you-have-left activities they just fail miserably.

There's still an opportunity to give priority to fans buying tickets for the Crewe and Doncaster games.

YES! This. If your postcode isn't OL or M, you get first dibs. If you were one of the 2300 there today, you get a free ticket. If you renewed your season ticket when Dave Penney was still manager, Dickov has to personally buy you a drink after the game.

yes. nice one. in this case i reckon i qualify for corporate hospitaility...i've kept the stub from yesterday....oh, and i want si and paul to deliver my corporate package personally to my front door.

anyway, i'll settle for a crap team at home - Blackburn, then we can look forward to the fourth round.

Best post ever!

Why waste the cost of doing the vouchers for yesterday's game when there was no guarantee they would be needed? Any voucher scheme should only be done once we were safely in the next round.

But I'm a season ticket holder and am guaranteed a ticket either way. mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa

What about the Brewing Capital away? :drinking45:

I loved my trip to Burton a few weeks ago, the first pub I went in there was a lad dressed as an Umpa Lumpa getting wrestled by a stripper

as long as I don't get a view as crap as what I got at Anfield

crapviewanfield.jpg

(the bloke in front of me is sat down)

I loved my trip to Burton a few weeks ago, the first pub I went in there was a lad dressed as an Umpa Lumpa getting wrestled by a stripper

as long as I don't get a view as crap as what I got at Anfield

crapviewanfield.jpg

(the bloke in front of me is sat down)

Now that is unlucky, I bet he kept moving talking to his mate too, just in line with the action.

He must be twelvty foot high.

Anyone on here?!!!

Why waste the cost of doing the vouchers for yesterday's game when there was no guarantee they would be needed? Any voucher scheme should only be done once we were safely in the next round.

But I'm a season ticket holder and am guaranteed a ticket either way. mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa

Bit of a :whoosh: that beag, you normally on tp of these.!!!