Forest Tickets and Prices

Have they been announced yet?

For everyones info train tickets as 2 singles are only 13 quid (manchester - nottingham) leaving about 10.30

-playershare link will be put below by someone...-

Edited by pukka

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they been announced yet?

For everyones info train tickets as 2 singles are only 13 quid (manchester - nottingham) leaving about 10.30

-player link will be put below by someone...-

What times that coming home Pukka?

Thats far cheaper than return.

Christ 2 adults return from Gloucester £90 for me.

Its only a 2 hour drive looks like its the car for me.

Trying get a few mates to go with me and stay over in Nottingham but we are going there for the Premier League darts just a few weeks after and doing the thurs, fri & sat night so cant see it happening

You might be better off looking at splitting your journey into seperate tickets, say Goucester - Birmingham and then Birmingham - Nottingham. Doing that sort of thing saved me quite a bit of money in the past.

I would think it is the sat as Arsenal sent me an e-mail to say their game away v Swansea has been moved to the Sunday

If you're referring to the game being moved for TV then we're definitely on. But there is still this potential move to accommodate other local games.

However with nothing being mentioned all week - not even a 'keep you're eyes peeled' on the fishul - I dare say we're looking at a good old 3pm Saturday game.

Trainline or Virgin?

Both are on PlayerShare WebShop, but Virgin are more consistent in paying us the commission (and pay more). They usually have the same fares as other sellers and don't charge a credit card fee. I certainly saw £8 out and £5 back as an adult fare for the Saturday on Virgin. Check out both - do what's best for your pocket. And if it's a draw, use Virgin.

Virgin:

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=virgin&order=alpha&page=A

The Trainline:

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=trainline&order=alpha&page=search

Edited by opinions4u

Latics' FA Cup with Budweiser, third-round tie at Nottingham Forest will take place on Saturday, January 5th, kick off 3pm.

They have been allocated 4,000 seats in the lower section of the Bridgeford Stand and the match is all ticket for visiting fans.

Ticket prices have also been finalised and Latics' season-ticket holders will get a discount.

Adult season-ticket holders will pay £10 while for non holders the price is £12.

Likewise concessionary season-ticket holders (over-65's and under-16's) will be £5 and non holders £6.