Forest Tickets and Prices

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are on PlayerShare WebShop, but Virgin are more consistent in paying us the commission (and pay more). They usually have the same fares as other sellers and don't charge a credit card fee. I certainly saw £8 out and £5 back as an adult fare for the Saturday on Virgin. Check out both - do what's best for your pocket. And if it's a draw, use Virgin.

Virgin:

http://www.spendandr...lpha&page=A

The Trainline:

http://www.spendandr...#38;page=search

I use Transpennine cos they post the tickets out for free, are they good at paying up? I'll use Virgin in future if not.

just seen only main stand and lower brian clough stand open for home fans giving total home capacity of 9400. It does say other stands could be opened if demand is there but they mustnt be expecting huge demand. overall crowd of 10000 I think

This maybe a way of testing the water for the home fans. However, it doesn't look like they'll get the 15,000 crowd SC was hoping for! With tickets at £10 or £12 how much will Latics get from gate receipts?

No it hasn't - "There are NO concessions for senior citizens who must pay the full adult price."

We'll have to use some of our winter heating allowance. :huh:

There were concessions for OAPs when details were first released on the offical site; there aren't now ergo it's been changed.

I'll PM you. They do pay, but less than Virgin. I think Virgin charge £1 for postage but allow you to collect tickets for free from the machines at main stations.

Dont mind paying a £1 postage but does anyone have an idea how I can book guaranteed table seats for 3 of us?

Train companies really need to step forward into the modern world as seat numbers and train seat planners seem like they are 20 years behind!

Dont mind paying a £1 postage but does anyone have an idea how I can book guaranteed table seats for 3 of us?

Train companies really need to step forward into the modern world as seat numbers and train seat planners seem like they are 20 years behind!

If you're booking a Virgin train on the Virgin site there's an option to request a table sat, which direction your facing and socket.

They've never let me down.

I've had mixed success with other operators, but usually get what I've asked for.

I never pay the £1. I just collect the tickets from the machines at Piccadilly using the are I booked them with.