Forest Tickets and Prices

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those exiles who are intending buying tickets via the club website - don't bother. True to form, the fishal is a balls-up. Click on 'Tickets' and you have the option of clicking on 'Home Matches' or 'All'. Doesn't make a scrap of difference because you still only get home matches.

Try via the fixture list thought I, being an enterprising old soul. Aha, next to the Forest fixture is 'Tickets'. Click. Well, the page says 'Tickets' but you get a repeat of the home page. I give up. I'll do it by phone. The site's still a feckin mess and probably always will be.

We havent sold 1300 because its forest. We've sold 1300 because you can get there and back and into the match for pretty much the same price as a home game. Take note Mr Corney. Yes, its not your fault it costs so much to get to and from BP, but £30+ to watch :censored: division three football? Dont know why I still bother. But I do. :titanic:

We havent sold 1300 because its forest. We've sold 1300 because you can get there and back and into the match for pretty much the same price as a home game. Take note Mr Corney. Yes, its not your fault it costs so much to get to and from BP, but £30+ to watch :censored: division three football? Dont know why I still bother. But I do. :titanic:

Actually that's rubbish if this was a league game we would not have sold as many. when we play scunthrope a few days before it, we won't bring as many fans.

Actually that's rubbish if this was a league game we would not have sold as many. when we play scunthrope a few days before it, we won't bring as many fans.

But its not a league game, its a FA Cup game. At £10 and a similar price to get there. Hence big sales. How many people pay £20 to get in BP? 300 maybe.

But its not a league game, its a FA Cup game. At £10 and a similar price to get there. Hence big sales. How many people pay £20 to get in BP? 300 maybe.

Your first point was we haven't sold 1,300 because it's forest. Yes we have its a mixture of it being the Fa cup and playing them. Exactly my point its not a league game. You seem to be turning the fact we have already sold a decent amount of tickets into a bad thing. Also has been shown in the past Fa cup runs make no difference to our home attendance's. Are you trying to make the point we should be charging £10 at latics? Which would mean we would have to double our current average attendance and reduce the price of season tickets. The likelihood of this happening are very slim.

• 2 weeks later...