Dickovs contract

Firstly, if anyone who can turn this into a poll, it would be appreciated! Duno how to do it on an android phone.

Secondly, this isnt a Dickov out post! Just looking for general opinions.

If im right then PD is on a rolling contract?

So we are halfway through the 3rd season with him in charge and in a similar position in the league that we have finished the previous 2 years.

We havent really improved or declined in terms of leaving this league. We all know PD has his strengths and weaknesses and has even come close to losing his job (apparently). On paper the squad is the best its been for years IMO!

Is it a work in progress and something that is coming together or has it all gone stale?

Question is, would you extend his contract and give him another year? Or say thanks for your efforts Paul and good luck in the future?

Like above I belive its a annual rolling deal.

A lot can happen between now and the end of the season and this all boils down to ambition for me.

If we are happy to just keep our head above water fine stick with him but if you want to have a go at getting out this league then we would need to change imo.

The problem with change is it could cost more and might not work so i understand the reluctance on SC part.

This is the weakest league 1 in years and if you look at the teams who could come down from the Championship they aint that good either and would more than likely lose players i.e Boyd, Mccann & Zuakini at p'boro.

Its one thing getting the players in which undoubtably PD can do but you then have to get the best out of them!

I have been in the out camp for a while but he is winning me around by winning games and his likeable nature but that is the only way he will get the fans on board to win games and 4 out of last 6 is a good record at any standard

Like above I belive its a annual rolling deal.

A lot can happen between now and the end of the season and this all boils down to ambition for me.

If we are happy to just keep our head above water fine stick with him but if you want to have a go at getting out this league then we would need to change imo.

The problem with change is it could cost more and might not work so i understand the reluctance on SC part.

This is the weakest league 1 in years and if you look at the teams who could come down from the Championship they aint that good either and would more than likely lose players i.e Boyd, Mccann & Zuakini at p'boro.

Its one thing getting the players in which undoubtably PD can do but you then have to get the best out of them!

I have been in the out camp for a while but he is winning me around by winning games and his likeable nature but that is the only way he will get the fans on board to win games and 4 out of last 6 is a good record at any standard

does your wife know.....:)

If LDA means Zakuani, that name has triggered memories of the greatest defensive header I have ever seen at London Road when we almost pulled off a remarkable comeback in the last minute. Taylor's shot was past the goalkeeper and diving backwards he seemed to somehow defy the laws of physics to head the ball over the bar from the goal line. I remember speaking to a Posh fan on the train home and he was still in awe as well.