A day for passion. Boxing Day football.

If you're a regular, make sure you're at BP today.

If you like your football but don't go as often as you should, make sure you're at BP today.

If you've not been for far too long, make sure you're at BP today.

If you think the manager should go, it's because you care. So make sure you're at BP today.

This is a day when all the fans should do their bit. Show some passion. Get behind the team. Make a noise the likes of which hasn't been heard for years. Be true supporters.

It's also a day for the players to step up and be counted. Put in a performance and effort where pride and commitment matter to them. Show the fans how much they want it.

Everybody, let's make this a special Boxing Day at Latics.

I hope he pins his letter of resignation to the dressing room door.

I was a firm supporter but PD has soured my relationship with OAFC at the moment. I've spent thousands supporting them over the year but this season is the first that's left me cold with inconsistency and an absence of passion, ambition, commitment, drive, direction and desire to succeed. It's probably there somewhere so the question is -

Why is a team with quality, skill, ability and potential in the team under performing and continually failing?

SC has delivered yet again by subsidising the team and is let down majorly by the management employed to deliver his plans on the pitch.

2013 should signal the return of someone who is available, would come cheap, would want the job, knows the club and demonstrates motivation and discipline to squeeze potential from the players - Iain Dowie. We have nothing to lose.

Defining point in thie season over the next 4 games, :censored: or bust for Dickov i reckon.

Doncaster - Win (Got to match the Cup performance)

Crewe - Win (Never an easy game, but we're capable)

Scunny - Draw (Wouldn't surprise me, better than losing)

Forest - God only knows

We need to build on these next games, the first 3 for our league survival and the cup for the extra financial boost..

Like O4U says, show some passion for the cause - both from the fans and the players. I don't want to come home from BP today gutted and angry because the players seemingly have no fight for the cause, which is the way it has been all season, bar Preston at home.

Come on Oldham.

This is a day when all the fans should do their bit. Show some passion. Get behind the team. Make a noise the likes of which hasn't been heard for years. Be true supporters.

Don't bring the drum, though. Some of us are feeling a bit fragile.

I think the more pertinent question is; was Opinions going to bed when he posted that at 4.30 am or had he just gotten up?

I won't be going- not because I'm not bothered but because I'm away. For those that think what about the loss revenue, my Dad and I are ST holders.

If you're a regular, make sure you're at BP today.

If you like your football but don't go as often as you should, make sure you're at BP today.

If you've not been for far too long, make sure you're at BP today.

If you think the manager should go, it's because you care. So make sure you're at BP today.

It's also a day for the players to step up and be counted. Put in a performance and effort where pride and commitment matter to them. Show the fans how much they want it.

Everybody, let's make this a special Boxing Day at Latics.

Amen to that.

Doncaster should hopefully bring quite a few fans and with the players they have for set pieces it's likely to be a scrappy game, could be a bit of a derby atmosphere so I'd love it if we could outfight them and get a win. You may not think the manager is good enough and you may think the players are underachieving but getting behind the team today could be the difference between a win and a loss.

It could be one of the most hopeless games of the season but I wish I was there.

We need at least 4 points by Saturday ....and more importantly spirit , hoard work & no heads dropping.

Apart from the excitement of the cup game , we could very soon have lost Derbyshire , Wabara & Baxter in addition to Furman off playing for South Africa..it looks a little bleak me thinks.

We need at least 4 points by Saturday ....and more importantly spirit , hoard work & no heads dropping.

Apart from the excitement of the cup game , we could very soon have lost Derbyshire , Wabara & Baxter in addition to Furman off playing for South Africa..it looks a little bleak me thinks.

We already have, mate. And if Sean O'Driscoll's comments are anything to go by, he's not coming back. If, and it's a big if, we manage to keep Baxter and Wabara, we've sure as hell got to find a striker asap.

Looks like we can forget about Leon Clarke too; training with Coventry apparently. With Furball most likely off to the African Cup of Nations, who do we play in midfield? Changy? Winchester? New signing?

PD has some juggling to do, not to mention wheeling and dealing. I wish him well. I want him to succeed, but I'm worried.

Respect to all those who go today; not always easy giving up a lump of Christmas, but I wish I was there too. Please cheer the lads on to a win whilst I listen to LP and go through the emotions with you.