For those worried about not getting a Liverpool seat

The club will be announcing the executive/sponsorship packages tomorrow. Doubt there will be a ST holders come first policy.

Throw in the food and it might well end up being cheaper than paying over the odds for a ticket if you don't get one.

As a fan living 140miles from BP I am very worried, last year i took a day off work to do a 280mile round trip and stand in a queue for 3hours to get a ticket, this year wont have the option of time off. Fingers crossed the work on laticsforlife will mean the club can keep one back for me! Please for christ sake please let there be a ticket for me i went kidderminster and donny in cup and have the stubs but not forest yesterday plus wont be able to get there midweek

As a fan living 140miles from BP I am very worried, last year i took a day off work to do a 280mile round trip and stand in a queue for 3hours to get a ticket, this year wont have the option of time off. Fingers crossed the work on laticsforlife will mean the club can keep one back for me! Please for christ sake please let there be a ticket for me i went kidderminster and donny in cup and have the stubs but not forest yesterday plus wont be able to get there midweek

If ST holders can get two, I'll get you one with mine.

I'm a lapsed ST holder since two seasons ago. I now pick and choose my games. I'd love a ticket, but I'll have to take my chances along with all the many others in a similar boat.

If we thought the clamour last season for Liverpool tickets was big, it's going to even more so this time round isn't it? With them surely being given the whole REE, won't the tickets available for home fans be a little less? What's our capacity these days?

Of all the people Dean, you will have the least problem getting a ticket. Your hard work on the LAtics for Life will guarantee someone will get you one. Theclub will not even need badgering about it. EDIt just seen Metty's offer. Nice one Alex.

Edited by singe

I live just outside Glasgow and coupled with work commitments, I don't get to see as many games as I would like. What are the chances of me getting a Liverpool ticket? Will there be a public sale or would I be able to contact the ticket office to buy one? Ant info would be appreciated, cheers Gaz.

I live just outside Glasgow and coupled with work commitments, I don't get to see as many games as I would like. What are the chances of me getting a Liverpool ticket? Will there be a public sale or would I be able to contact the ticket office to buy one? Ant info would be appreciated, cheers Gaz.

I'm sure the allocation details will become clearer over the next 48 hours.

Metty & singe

Thank you really does mean a lot that! That's why I like be associated with this club people can say what they like but my dealing with both latics fans and officials has been nothing short of overwhelming and fantastic, really love oafc

I share a season ticket with somebody so if its only 1 per season ticket then one of us will have to queue up (unless somebody we know can not make it and we use their season ticket) if i do have to queue up and can get 2 tickets id be happy to get you one.

how many home games do we have before the Liverpool match? attend the home games, be given a voucher to claim your Liverpool ticket before they go on open sale, remember Oldham rugby doing the same back in the day

I emailed the club with this suggestion this morning, would make Saturday against Brentford a bigger gate I think

im delighted and gutted at the same time. Glad we got through but i had bought tickets for the yeovil game an flights at 90 quid, me and the misses flying from N.Ireland, so now its all up the left. I have no idea what happens my yeovil tickets, would gladly swap them for liverpool tickets right enough!! Suppose it serves me right for thinking forrest would beat us!

Hopefully if its 2 per ST then opinions4u will be kind enough to get me one. If its a voucher system based on next few home games i'm screwed as work weekends so I have to pick and choose my games. May just have to buy the match tickets anyway and not attend. Shame really as attended all FA Cup games this season.

Having said that. I knew this may happen. Unfortuantely for me work commitments just don't don't make it financially worthwile to get a ST.

For those worried about not getting a ticket... 1/2 season tickets are on sale.

have you got a link for the article ? Edit - just rung the club up who have said there not out until after the liverpool game Edited by 4froale