Ticket office - f**king joke

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems the club/ticket office can't win....if they are flexible in certain circumstances thery get slammed, if they are rigid they get slammed.

I can see some people's frustration but - if they were rigid nobody would get extra ticket, at least if they're flexible some people are helped and nobody is worse off than when the announcement was made.

Well I've now got two Brentford tickets and persuaded my daughter and her boy friend to watch the game this afternoon - not really fair for a birthday present!

They cost me £25 because we only had one £5 bring a friend voucher, must have given the other one to the shop as a discount on a shirt!

I should really have either bought a child season ticket for my seven year old Anya (chocolate labrador) and then used the voucher to buy a Brentford ticket saving £5 or bought a concession ticket for my 84 year old mum for todays game, no harm would be done as she lives down South and couldn't attend.